Two young men from two different villages left for Bombay, the then Mumbai in search of stardom. They met in Bombay and decided to live together in a small room. They leave their room early in the morning everyday and roam around all the studios and meet the famous directors asking them to give a chance in their movies. One day they succeeded in getting an appointment from a successful director. They were asked meet him the next day.
Next day, when these youngsters reached the director’s office, he was about to leave.
“Sir, you gave us an appointment to meet you.”
“Yes, but I don’t have time now.” Vroom… the director’s car left the place in a jiffy.
One of the young men said in a dejected voice, “It’s not that you don’t have time sir. It’s that our time hasn’t come.(Yeh Nahin Ke Aap ke Paas Waqt Nahin, Hamara Waqt Aaya nahin.)
Of course both the young men became very successful actors of Hindi cinema over a period.
They were Manoj Kumar and Dharmendra.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's true, I believe in luck, fortune and time...
Every hard work can't bring you fortune and success.......it depends on many other factors also.
We may work hard taking our full effort. Yet if luck or time dont favours, it may just slip out of our hands

Meera sandhu
Is it luck? It happens many times in life and nothing have to do at that moment.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every hard work can't bring you fortune and success.......it depends on many other factors also.
We may work hard taking our full effort. Yet if luck or time dont favours, it may just slip out of our hands

There is no place for luck Sandhya.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." -
-- Thomas Edison

There is no place for luck Sandhya.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." -
-- Thomas Edison

Success depends on many variables. As a matter of fact, whole world is a team. One needs to be tactful to cooperate with others and get their cooperation in whatever he does. He must succeed if he follows correct way. Searching for opportunities, using these to the best, properly tackling all involved- all these are part of hard work. As regards luck, I remember a saying- winds and wares are on side of the ablest navigator.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is good story. Every star has a background. They have seen all kinds of situations and faced them bravely. No one can become successful in one day. It needs hard work and perseverance of years.
Yes I also think that one day or the other each and every persons time will come. So keep on going.
Thinking time will come for sure is old idea, making time as our is new idea. So this is right idea

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Two young men from two different villages left for Bombay, the then Mumbai in search of stardom. They met in Bombay and decided to live together in a small room. They leave their room early in the morning everyday and roam around all the studios and meet the famous directors asking them to give a chance in their movies. One day they succeeded in getting an appointment from a successful director. They were asked meet him the next day.
Next day, when these youngsters reached the director’s office, he was about to leave.
“Sir, you gave us an appointment to meet you.”
“Yes, but I don’t have time now.” Vroom… the director’s car left the place in a jiffy.
One of the young men said in a dejected voice, “It’s not that you don’t have time sir. It’s that our time hasn’t come.(Yeh Nahin Ke Aap ke Paas Waqt Nahin, Hamara Waqt Aaya nahin.)
Of course both the young men became very successful actors of Hindi cinema over a period.
They were Manoj Kumar and Dharmendra.

I have heard several times most of the people saying that our time didn't come. I wonder why almost all the people are saying like this?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
This is a very nice.

Time(luck) is most important thing in our life.

Be hopeful.

Be positive
hard work never fails. It will definitely bring the success in our life.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.