Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's true, I believe in luck, fortune and time...
Every hard work can't bring you fortune and success.......it depends on many other factors also.
We may work hard taking our full effort. Yet if luck or time dont favours, it may just slip out of our hands

There is no place for luck Sandhya.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." -
-- Thomas Edison

Success depends on many variables. As a matter of fact, whole world is a team. One needs to be tactful to cooperate with others and get their cooperation in whatever he does. He must succeed if he follows correct way. Searching for opportunities, using these to the best, properly tackling all involved- all these are part of hard work. As regards luck, I remember a saying- winds and wares are on side of the ablest navigator.

It's true...
those things that lie in our hands...we can determine its path....
But we can't control other people's thoughts and actions.
It's not possible for us to attain everything in our life without the help of someone else...
A single 'no' from the person that we expect most can really turn our world down :)

Meera sandhu
It's true, I believe in luck, fortune and time...
Every hard work can't bring you fortune and success.......it depends on many other factors also.
We may work hard taking our full effort. Yet if luck or time dont favours, it may just slip out of our hands

There is no place for luck Sandhya.

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." -
-- Thomas Edison

Success depends on many variables. As a matter of fact, whole world is a team. One needs to be tactful to cooperate with others and get their cooperation in whatever he does. He must succeed if he follows correct way. Searching for opportunities, using these to the best, properly tackling all involved- all these are part of hard work. As regards luck, I remember a saying- winds and wares are on side of the ablest navigator.

It's true...
those things that lie in our hands...we can determine its path....
But we can't control other people's thoughts and actions.
It's not possible for us to attain everything in our life without the help of someone else...
A single 'no' from the person that we expect most can really turn our world down :)

Yes wisdom lies in thinking and acting on those things which are in our hand.
Yet, we can't determine every outcome of our actions.....!!!

Meera sandhu
It was their luck which brought them the fame.But beside luck their hard work take them to the top point where they want to see them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.