Whatever you do, Love it. Do it wholeheartedly, smiling and whistling. You will be an expert in no time.
“ If your job is sweeping, sweep in such a way, no one can excel you.”--- M. Visweswarayya.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9084]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very good advice. I remember a statement- If you cannot do big things, do small things in big way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very good advice. I remember a statement- If you cannot do big things, do small things in big way.

Yes I agree...
Even in small tasks, we can give our own finger prints. There lies the true talent of a person

Meera sandhu
painting is so nice. love our job give peacefulness to mind also. We can get everything if we love our job.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

The amount of commitment, dedication and love that goes into the job counts whatever may be the size of the job.
Job cannot be small or big one.Job is job.One must not poke after sweeper.Their job is to clean the road.It is they who help the roads neat and clean.

Sharmistha Banerjee
painting is so nice. love our job give peacefulness to mind also. We can get everything if we love our job.

That's what i have done while painting this. Just loved it. That's why you liked it. That's the crux of the topic
Whatever you do, Love it. Do it wholeheartedly, smiling and whistling. You will be an expert in no time.
“ If your job is sweeping, sweep in such a way, no one can excel you.”--- M. Visweswarayya.

I totally agree with those sentiments.When you do a job well with interest and also keep reinventing yourself, there is nothing like it. And job satisfaction is the best reward that one can hope to get, even more than monetary compensations..very nice painting :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rambabu, what ever lines you have mentioned in the forums are really wonderful one.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Rambabu, what ever lines you have mentioned in the forums are really wonderful one.

'Driving home my point through my visuals', is my vision
This is very true. One should his job thought it may be boring or embarassing. Actually it is the work which gives him money and food. Excellence in work makes him famous and earn more in after his life time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.