Unlike other Mega/ super stars he comes out without any make up or a wig.
He will not shy away to show his bald pate.
But once he applies makeup, he undergoes a tremendous metamorphosis.
He’s not an epitome of histrionics, but every movie of his is a smashing hit.
What makes him charismatic?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9179]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A lovely thread and fresh discussion started, thank you...

Frankly speaking, I don't know.
I don't think he is talented...but I admire him for his simplicity.
We can never find a mega star like this.....who appears in public with bald head and grey hair. He is 62 or 63. Yet he call pull a crowd, that's his influence on Tamil movies....

I think, people love him for his style.......Manik Baashaa....
I loved his role in veera .....(later remade to Hindi as Sajan chale sasural of Govinda)

Meera sandhu
A lovely thread and fresh discussion started, thank you...

Frankly speaking, I don't know.
I don't think he is talented...but I admire him for his simplicity.
We can never find a mega star like this.....who appears in public with bald head and grey hair. He is 62 or 63. Yet he call pull a crowd, that's his influence on Tamil movies....

I think, people love him for his style.......Manik Baashaa....
I loved his role in veera .....(later remade to Hindi as Sajan chale sasural of Govinda)

No, he's not an epitome of histrionics. He's a crowd puller. More than his acting talents, i love his dancing talents. His body is lithe his movements are subtle.
One more thing....he choose roles easily digestable by common man...
That's why common man see a God or superman in him

Meera sandhu
Looks are significant only till you get success, name and fame. when you are acknowledged and everyone knows you, how you look and what you wear loses significance. Let me here narrate anecdote from life of Henry Ford, a famous American industrialist. Once he was to attend a meeting. His secretary advised him to buy a new dress. Henry Ford asked whether he is known in America. On hearing 'yes', he told that what he wears is not important because all know him. A few days later, Henry ford went to England. Secretary again asked him to get new dress. Ford asked whether he was well known in England. On hearing 'no', he said that he need not get a new dress as nobody knows him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Initially I thought it was SP Balasubramanyam....But Rajnaikant (hope my guess is right) Is an institution by himself, very much like Amitabh Bachhan . I personally cannot sit through all of his films like the recent Sivaji, but he is a good actor no doubt about that.I liked and enjoyed watching his earlier spooky thriller Chandramukhi...esp his laka laka laka LOL...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He has some magic or attraction in his personality. Whatever be the role, he plays it at the best, on the screen. He ha made us crazy. He will also make the next generation, crazy. He is unique and different. He is ossom.
Initially I thought it was SP Balasubramanyam....But Rajnaikant (hope my guess is right) Is an institution by himself, very much like Amitabh Bachhan . I personally cannot sit through all of his films like the recent Sivaji, but he is a good actor no doubt about that.I liked and enjoyed watching his earlier spooky thriller Chandramukhi...esp his laka laka laka LOL...

Yes I have seen his both the movies - "Shivaji" and "Chandramukhi". He was too good.
"Chandramukhi" was make again in bollywood as 'Bhool Bholaiya". Akshaye Kumar was given the role of the doctor which was played by Rajanikanth in "Chandramukhi". I liked Rajanikanth's acting. He acted like a doctor in reality. He was simply the best. I like his style, attitude and way be speaks the dialogue. :whistle: :woohoo:
He is a man of style. People been attracted by his unique style. He did all the actions like walking, seeing, smoking, dancing, delivering a dialogue, fighting in a unique style.
He is a man of style. People been attracted by his unique style. He did all the actions like walking, seeing, smoking, dancing, delivering a dialogue, fighting in a unique style.

That says, he's not a stereo type. One of the greatest traits in an achiever is he does the things differently.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9181]}
look at his simplicity

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.