The topic is locked.
After a long break, India is going to play a home Test series against England. 1st Test is from tomorrow.

India will try to get revenge from England. We were beaten 4-0 by England, now its time for india to take revenge.

what are your views on this?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lets not keep the expectations too high... India is in healthy spirits but the health of players is always a concern.. Also We don't have good bowling attack to beat them 4-0... Hope everyone puts his best to get the best.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
After a long break, India is going to play a home Test series against England. 1st Test is from tomorrow.

India will try to get revenge from England. We were beaten 4-0 by England, now its time for india to take revenge.

Indian cricket team is well known for its complacency. And above all inconsistency. I don't have any expactations on this team

Indian cricket team is well known for its complacency. And above all inconsistency. I don't have any expactations on this team

sir don't be so rude to them.. Give them atleast a chance. no doubt they are not the best of shape.. But still they can pull out great victories.. lets hope for the best show from them... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

sir don't be so rude to them.. Give them atleast a chance. no doubt they are not the best of shape.. But still they can pull out great victories.. lets hope for the best show from them... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Indian team will definitely win in this series against England and they have to.
We will definitely win in this series as we never lose when we play at home. We still have to prove it that we have the potential to win abroad also. I remember how we are humiliated when play in Australia. :evil:

Sir, to beat India in india is nearly impossible. whether it is Australia or England. You will see in coming days, the severe struggle of England team in Indian pitches.

India off to a flying start. Opening pair Sehwag and Gambhir has started well. 100 runs partnership came. Sehwag batting at 66 runs and gambhir at 33 runs.

Struggle of England side has already started.

Sachin who was practicing a lot, but was unable to show his presence on the pitch. Played a very loose shot and gave his wicket.

No one interested in Cricket or what? No answer coming from Members.
India Stumps at 323/4 at Day 1. Pujara is playing on 98 and YV is on 22.

India needs to work hard. Lots of practice is needed to win the matches.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.