Some people in life go on searching about what they really want in their life. I believe that before living a life, we should be very clear in our mind that what we really want to achieve?

Can we have a brief discussion about the goals and ambition of our life?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Ronark..

How can anyone have clear that thing in their mind before living life ? lol.. They all decide this kind of goal at one stage of life.

Personally I have few Goals for my life now, but as we all knows life not goes in our way always. So I guess I need to be ready for crossing roads too. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I want worldly pleasures and peaceful life. I want to achieve that through fair intensions and work.
Honestly does anyone know what they want out of life ? You just go with the flow unless you already have life chalked out for you by someone like in the case of dynastic politics or business families...You take life as it comes each day and live, that's it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A life without Goal is like playing foot ball without a goal post all along kicking the ball in all the possible haphazard directions without knowing what for the ball is being chased and kicked.
Honestly does anyone know what they want out of life ? You just go with the flow unless you already have life chalked out for you by someone like in the case of dynastic politics or business families...You take life as it comes each day and live, that's it !

Had a A.R. Rehman or a Bill Gates not known what they wanted, why they left the studies , chased their cherished dreams and stood as the trail Blazers today?

I sescond your thoughts Usha.. At least i am like that.. Can't comment on others...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Some people in life go on searching about what they really want in their life. I believe that before living a life, we should be very clear in our mind that what we really want to achieve?

I want to have a home surrounded by gardens where there is no pollution and traffic. Leading a peaceful life with family.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I want to have a home surrounded by gardens where there is no pollution and traffic. Leading a peaceful life with family.

I too would like to have a healthy, wealthy and happy life. Also i would like to start my own company.
I want peaceful and happy life. And coming to goals and ambitions, these are already discussed in other threads earlier

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi Ronark...
Actually my goals are changing...
at first I thought of becoming an IT professional, then thought of joining some bank with my second professional degree. I even dreamt of becoming a great writer. Now am dreaming of becoming successful as an online writer as well as blogs.
so, i can't tell when my goals make a sudden curve!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.