The link between the delivery and obesity is important to keep in mind.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/12/13/c-section-babies-more-likely-to-become-overweight/#ixzz2EyrCcXRl
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, i have heard about this fact. Even when some mother get some misses, then too they get little heavy and obese..

Want to make each day Accountable

I did'nt knew this, will try to notice from now on, most the children born in our families are through cesarean

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Yes, i have heard about this fact. Even when some mother get some misses, then too they get little heavy and obese..

As the technology is making rapid strides, new things are seeing the light.
I did'nt knew this, will try to notice from now on, most the children born in our families are through cesarean

The study is in the initial stages. At the end of the study confirmed reports will be published. Better we wait and watch.

The study is in the initial stages. At the end of the study confirmed reports will be published. Better we wait and watch.

No need to study all this. I think all women who have become mother know this.

It is new things to here but without proper study nothing can be declare confirm.. so will wait for the final report..

But I didn't notice such kind of birth related obesity among the cesarean born children that I know around me. However, I notice that most of them are more intelligent than those born normally.
I don't agree my kids were born via Cesarean but still they are not obese. :woohoo:
I think this is co-incidence. There are many people born through the normal method who are overweight too. I know many of them! :lol:

Mala Jaiswar

But I didn't notice such kind of birth related obesity among the cesarean born children that I know around me. However, I notice that most of them are more intelligent than those born normally.

Oh :ohmy: Sorry. I understood that Mother's who give birth via Cesarean get heavy and obese and may be that is correct.
About the Children, I know nothing

Sorry, i mis-understood.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.