Everyone talk about living a good life. What changes you do in your living, to say that i am living a good life?

Can you include some examples which has changed you?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am happy and satisfied with my life and do not see any serious problem with myself so I would stay the way I am. I would not change any thing unless some one indicates, I have a serious problem. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am happy and satisfied with my life and do not see any serious problem with myself so I would stay the way I am. I would not change any thing unless some one indicates, I have a serious problem. ;)

Everyday we learn something from other or looking at somebody and sometimes we include some things which we like in them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Everyone talk about living a good life. What changes you do in your living, to say that i am living a good life?

It's a continuous process. Changes need to be done according to the changing needs. It's not just one time change that takes care of your entire life. To take care of Yesterday's needs, i have done some changes in my life. But today may be a different need and a different change has to be done.
Hmm.. So far I guess haven't done any big changes, but still I feel that I am having very good life.. and need no change for now. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I am living a good life though I would not plan anything to change life it will happen automatically with the circumstances. :)
Some time I feel my life is not better than other. But when I saw other peoples life then I think we live much better from them. Its depends on situations.

Change is the only thing that is permanent in life and it happens in our lives without us doing anything much about it, situations change as children grow up, you grow older and your relationships change , so tghere is enough change to cope for a life time without us doing anything about it

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am happy after my marriage, and my in-laws are good, try to keep them happy in what ever the way I can, first peace at home and then outside

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

As a PR chief of a major steel plant. once i had to do a translation as the regular translator hasn't come on that day. My superior liked my translation and asked me to take up translations for the press releases. I took it up as a challenge and learned the nuances of the job on my own. From that day i had become the official translator of my organisation.

Change is the only thing that is permanent in life and it happens in our lives without us doing anything much about it, situations change as children grow up, you grow older and your relationships change , so tghere is enough change to cope for a life time without us doing anything about it
Good life means to have good income with good job, good neighbour and well furnshed home, loving family and relatives and also good friend's circle. If anything among this lacks, life gets disturbed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.