Gratitude means thanks giving, to say thank you. There are many synonyms of it, but i want you to discuss what importance do your take about gratitude?
I have some secret tips regarding gratitude? This is very secret tool which can change our life.
I have changed it and i would like to see a lot of change in your life as well.

But before doing that i would like to know what you people think about gratitude?

Is it just saying once or twice and forgetting? or saying again and again?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gratitude means thanks giving, to say thank you. There are many synonyms of it, but i want you to discuss what importance do your take about gratitude?
I have some secret tips regarding gratitude? This is very secret tool which can change our life.

But before doing that i would like to know what you people think about gratitude?

thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation is a feeling or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive according to wikipedia. Saying "Thank you' once is enough. but remembering should be for a life long time
Thanks giving is a formality while gratitude is the feeling for ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gratitude is something you feel from the bottom of your heart when someone has been helpful and understanding about you...There is no question of saying or forgetting, as long as you feel gratitude you show it in your actions...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar
At the heart of it, Thanksgiving in particular calls us to see people with the deepest appreciation for the gifts they’ve given us. Some gifts are more immediately obvious than others—the type that come with praise, affection, and genuine esteem.

thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation is a feeling or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive according to wikipedia. Saying "Thank you' once is enough. but remembering should be for a life long time

You said that Gratitude should be remembered for a life long time, but one time grateful and remembering, doesn't make sense. I would say that you should be grateful for all the things you get. Each and every particular moment, people, things are accepted as to be grateful.

Sir, Don't be grateful for only formality. Be grateful with lot of feelings. Because ultimately, those feeling will give you more happiness. If you don't want to be grateful, then don't even say anything.
I would suggest to be grateful for all the things you get in life.

I have read all the comments here. I would like to see more different opinion about Gratitude. I want to know what gratefulness can do in your life?
I knew it, but i want someone here to hint me this.

You said that Gratitude should be remembered for a life long time, but one time grateful and remembering, doesn't make sense. I would say that you should be grateful for all the things you get. Each and every particular moment, people, things are accepted as to be grateful.

Can you explain how "one time grateful and remembering, doesn't make sense" with a couple of examples?

Sir, Don't be grateful for only formality. Be grateful with lot of feelings. Because ultimately, those feeling will give you more happiness. If you don't want to be grateful, then don't even say anything.
I would suggest to be grateful for all the things you get in life.

Gratefulness doesn't need words. It's a language spoken by the heart which only the giver can decipher
If you are really thankful to others then do good to him and don't let him down. Says thanks does not only works. You need to do something good for him. That's the real meaning of gratitude.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.