Do you believe that if we imagine with lot of feelings we can turn anything into reality? :blink:

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you believe that if we imagine with lot of feelings we can turn anything into reality? :blink:

i do believe i it and it happened many times in my case.
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj

i do believe i it and it happened many times in my case.

me too. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Imagination, thoughts and feelings when translated to action make spectacular changes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Atul P Barapatre
Imagination, thoughts and feelings when translated to action make spectacular changes.

Yes, I believe in the imagination turned into reality by actions.

Imagination, Thoughts, beliefs & feelings are the fundamentals, which form the foundation. Also linked with our lives on daily basis at home & work.
Converting them into actions is the most difficult path to be successful, which starts from a big dream.

atulb@boddunan.com
No not only feelings are enough we need to convert them in action to make the things happening for us. :)
Of course we can change the our imagination to reality with our hard work. If we do that work with all feelings like you mentioned and with positive attitude towards it we can make it, even it takes more time.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Imagination, Thoughts, beliefs & feelings are the fundamentals, which form the foundation. Also linked with our lives on daily basis at home & work.
Converting them into actions is the most difficult path to be successful, which starts from a big dream.

yes, nothing can be changed into reality without dreams or imaginations.
It's true we often imagine very foolish things that can't be converted to truth. such dreams are similar to peacock feathers that are needed to stored in a corner of our mind as a sweet dream and to keep us fresh and happy always.
Also, we can spend a lot of time in dreaming something nice. we can't even assume when such dreams got converted to reality :P :laugh: :laugh:

A world full of toys and toffies is a pleasant dream for kids
a world full of 'apsaras' is a good dream for flirting men ;)
a tree with money and diamond is a good dream for a greedy person....
we can fly in our dreams to angels...
though such dreams may not turn to reality they are really pleasant :cheer:

Meera sandhu

yes, nothing can be changed into reality without dreams or imaginations.
It's true we often imagine very foolish things that can't be converted to truth. such dreams are similar to peacock feathers that are needed to stored in a corner of our mind as a sweet dream and to keep us fresh and happy always.
Also, we can spend a lot of time in dreaming something nice. we can't even assume when such dreams got converted to reality :P :laugh: :laugh:

A world full of toys and toffies is a pleasant dream for kids
a world full of 'apsaras' is a good dream for flirting men ;)
a tree with money and diamond is a good dream for a greedy person....
we can fly in our dreams to angels...
though such dreams may not turn to reality they are really pleasant :cheer:

History has enough examples to prove that all dreams of different hues and colors can be realized and all thoughts can be turned in to reality.
Of course we can change the our imagination to reality with our hard work. If we do that work with all feelings like you mentioned and with positive attitude towards it we can make it, even it takes more time.

One also should have ones feet firmly on the ground and imagine only what is probable instead of having wild unattainable dreams. We all have our limitations ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is some limitation but reality says different in many occasions.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.