Most of us think pop corn, ice cream or hamburgers are some of the tastiest types of food in the world are the products of new age.
Nope!
They are not. They have an ancient origin
http://socialchaos.net/2012/01/24/foods-with-ancient-origins/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, whatever we eat is centuries old. We get everything from nature and ingredients are same. Only way of preparation differs. This is true about garments, shoes everything.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In fact, whatever we eat is centuries old. We get everything from nature and ingredients are same. Only way of preparation differs. This is true about garments, shoes everything.

True all of those will be rotating in a circle. They say Fashions repeat themselves every 20 years
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is interesting post. Actually I knew this before but I love to read this again. Thanks Rambabu.
Yes it is true.These are with us from the starting.The History of ancient time tell us about it.
ya the process of presentation changed but nothing is new.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

True all of those will be rotating in a circle. They say Fashions repeat themselves every 20 years

now fashion of 80's is back in Bollywood movies. Most recently I read an online article somewhere

Meera sandhu

now fashion of 80's is back in Bollywood movies. Most recently I read an online article somewhere

True, that's why i keep my Bell bottoms which were a rage a few years ago, even though my wife tried to give them away for stainless steel utensils.
Remember always ,old id gold.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.