{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10428]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Simmi your picture should be with some details. Yes this printer is good but may be costly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What are you saying? I think this is a facility provided by Google.Its name is cloud printing.We can use print option from anywhere and even from our mobile.Check it in google..
Well, little more information regarding the product is needed there. We can't tell anything about it just from picture.

From picture it is look like it got attached with some phone or tablet and can directly print out from it. Is it like that?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It is Google cloud print and you can connect your phone, tablet, Chromebook, PC, and any other web connected device you want to print from.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Yes, it's a Google service. This facility is listed in Google chrome's web browser print preview page .
What are you saying? I think this is a facility provided by Google.Its name is cloud printing.We can use print option from anywhere and even from our mobile.Check it in google..

But for printing one must have a printer. it is not possible to print with mobile.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.