I am using a tablet for some days now and I was curious to see how this site works on my tablet. So, I am starting this discussion on my tablet. Looks good, I guess.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, that's the benefit of tablet. I tried this site on my 5 inch phone, but it is still not working that good. Some part is cutting so can't read whole post.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, that's the benefit of tablet. I tried this site on my 5 inch phone, but it is still not working that good. Some part is cutting so can't read whole post.

My tablet is a 7" gadget. So, I can easily work on it. In fact, I do use to surf it. When I am tired of sitting in front of the laptop, the tablet comes in handy where I can relax and browse as well.

My tablet is a 7" gadget. So, I can easily work on it. In fact, I do use to surf it. When I am tired of sitting in front of the laptop, the tablet comes in handy where I can relax and browse as well.

That's good, is it easy to type posts on the tablet? Do let me know which kind and what speed you have because I have been thinking of getting a tablet for myself, so would like to know a bit more about the comfort of using it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's good, is it easy to type posts on the tablet? Do let me know which kind and what speed you have because I have been thinking of getting a tablet for myself, so would like to know a bit more about the comfort of using it!

Well, what I do is, first make myself comfortable on the bed ( I give priority to that :laugh: :laugh: ) then I connect my keyboard and mouse to the tablet. I can then easily type and do the normal activities. I have been using a tab for more than 8 months now and I am perfectly fine with it.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Well, what I do is, first make myself comfortable on the bed ( I give priority to that :laugh: :laugh: ) then I connect my keyboard and mouse to the tablet. I can then easily type and do the normal activities. I have been using a tab for more than 8 months now and I am perfectly fine with it.

You mean you must connect a keyboard to type on a tablet? Is that so, then I would prefer my notebook for casual use a 10" samsung that can last for 10 hours with its strong battery backup, only a little over 1 kg, and costs around 14k. Also with every normal function that my laptop has minus a DVD Rom.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You mean you must connect a keyboard to type on a tablet? Is that so, then I would prefer my notebook for casual use a 10" samsung that can last for 10 hours with its strong battery backup, only a little over 1 kg, and costs around 14k. Also with every normal function that my laptop has minus a DVD Rom.

I don't think it is compulsory.. He may doing it so that he can type fast, that's it. All tablets have inbuilt touch keypad for typing. But sometimes they feel uncomfortable.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.