The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more uses...
What do you all think? Is Ipad better than a laptop? I

I don't know about Ipads. At present I am using laptop. if you wants to work for more hours than desktop is better than laptop.

I feel that laptop is the most convenient since you can sit anywhere and use it which is not the case with a desk top...However, many people prefer using a desk top so it is a personal choice I guess !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have a newly acquired Ipad but I am not yet comfortable with it. I still prefer my laptop esp while typing.

It takes time to get acquainted with the new gadget. I operated it several times. I felt it suites me.

I agree ! The touch screen system in the Ipad is far too sensitive and one is going round in circles while typing until you get totally acclamatised to it...I have been using it on and off but prefer my laptop...

I like its easiness to carry anywhere. Its reminds a slate during my elementary school days.

In that case try a netbook which gives you 10-12 hours backup, has all features of a laptop and comes in 10.1" screen size, costs very little (12-14k) weights only a kg or so and you can connect through any network of your choice. All good companies offer the unit but I prefer Samsu** for its very good features.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a newly acquired Ipad but I am not yet comfortable with it. I still prefer my laptop esp while typing.

It takes time to get acquainted with the new gadget. I operated it several times. I felt it suites me.

I agree ! The touch screen system in the Ipad is far too sensitive and one is going round in circles while typing until you get totally acclamatised to it...I have been using it on and off but prefer my laptop...

I like its easiness to carry anywhere. Its reminds a slate during my elementary school days.

In that case try a netbook which gives you 10-12 hours backup, has all features of a laptop and comes in 10.1" screen size, costs very little (12-14k) weights only a kg or so and you can connect through any network of your choice. All good companies offer the unit but I prefer Samsu** for its very good features.

Between you and me. I'm getting my I pad free. A present.

Although it's not in between you and me but I too have the access on that Ipad for free a present by my company. Not only that but I have got an Audi car for my local use as long as I am here. It is a wonderful experience to drive in Australia. Even Petrol is cheaper than it costs in India.

Although it's not in between you and me but I too have the access on that Ipad for free a present by my company. Not only that but I have got an Audi car for my local use as long as I am here. It is a wonderful experience to drive in Australia. Even Petrol is cheaper than it costs in India.

I envy you. Its a good life.
I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more uses...

I don't know about Ipads. At present I am using laptop. if you wants to work for more hours than desktop is better than laptop.

I feel that laptop is the most convenient since you can sit anywhere and use it which is not the case with a desk top...However, many people prefer using a desk top so it is a personal choice I guess !

Yes laptop in more convenient than desktop. But to work long time desktop is better. I am writing this from me bedroom. My sitting posture is not healthy one. If I sit in this posture for long time it may be create some health problem. One thing more maintaince of laptop is expensive than desktop.

Yes laptop in more convenient than desktop. But to work long time desktop is better. I am writing this from me bedroom. My sitting posture is not healthy one. If I sit in this posture for long time it may be create some health problem. One thing more maintaince of laptop is expensive than desktop.

Laptops are slightly more expensive than desk tops , but it is a personal choice, since some people are simply not comfortable using laptops and Ipads , prefering to use desk top computers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Laptops are slightly more expensive than desk tops , but it is a personal choice, since some people are simply not comfortable using laptops and Ipads , prefering to use desk top computers..

Most of my works are related to illustrating the articles and school text books. I extensively use Photoshop and digital pen and pad. Desk top is convenient for me.

Most of my works are related to illustrating the articles and school text books. I extensively use Photoshop and digital pen and pad. Desk top is convenient for me.

That means Ipad in question here is good for casual use, net surfing and talking purpose through it, as long as you do not have to use keypads.

That means Ipad in question here is good for casual use, net surfing and talking purpose through it, as long as you do not have to use keypads.

My IPad comes with a built in key pad. Yes, I want to use it mostly for article writing and Copy writing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.