The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more uses...
What do you all think? Is Ipad better than a laptop? I

I don't know about Ipads. At present I am using laptop. if you wants to work for more hours than desktop is better than laptop.

I feel that laptop is the most convenient since you can sit anywhere and use it which is not the case with a desk top...However, many people prefer using a desk top so it is a personal choice I guess !

Yes laptop in more convenient than desktop. But to work long time desktop is better. I am writing this from me bedroom. My sitting posture is not healthy one. If I sit in this posture for long time it may be create some health problem. One thing more maintaince of laptop is expensive than desktop.

Laptops are slightly more expensive than desk tops , but it is a personal choice, since some people are simply not comfortable using laptops and Ipads , prefering to use desk top computers..

Most of my works are related to illustrating the articles and school text books. I extensively use Photoshop and digital pen and pad. Desk top is convenient for me.

That means Ipad in question here is good for casual use, net surfing and talking purpose through it, as long as you do not have to use keypads.

My IPad comes with a built in key pad. Yes, I want to use it mostly for article writing and Copy writing.

I am planning to buy an external keypad that will make use of ipad too comfortable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more uses...

I don't know about Ipads. At present I am using laptop. if you wants to work for more hours than desktop is better than laptop.

I feel that laptop is the most convenient since you can sit anywhere and use it which is not the case with a desk top...However, many people prefer using a desk top so it is a personal choice I guess !

Yes laptop in more convenient than desktop. But to work long time desktop is better. I am writing this from me bedroom. My sitting posture is not healthy one. If I sit in this posture for long time it may be create some health problem. One thing more maintaince of laptop is expensive than desktop.

Laptops are slightly more expensive than desk tops , but it is a personal choice, since some people are simply not comfortable using laptops and Ipads , prefering to use desk top computers..

Most of my works are related to illustrating the articles and school text books. I extensively use Photoshop and digital pen and pad. Desk top is convenient for me.

That means Ipad in question here is good for casual use, net surfing and talking purpose through it, as long as you do not have to use keypads.

My IPad comes with a built in key pad. Yes, I want to use it mostly for article writing and Copy writing.

I am planning to buy an external keypad that will make use of ipad too comfortable.

That makes Ipad more comfortable and it can be utilized for more activities with ease.

That makes Ipad more comfortable and it can be utilized for more activities with ease.

Ipads come with a built in keypad that is highly sensitive and a little complicated to use since you need to change everytime you want to add numbers and symbols...But once you get used to it, it becomes easier..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ipads come with a built in keypad that is highly sensitive and a little complicated to use since you need to change everytime you want to add numbers and symbols...But once you get used to it, it becomes easier..

IPads need a feather touch. Yes, i made lot of mistakes in the beginning. Before i get my Ipad, i'm practising on other's Ipads.
I think I pad is better than laptops if you spend most of your time in traveling.

At present I am using laptop. My working period is only 1 to 2 hours a day. When I start online full time I will prefer desktop. But I also like to have laptop. When I like to work on bed than laptop is suitable one.

At present I am using laptop. My working period is only 1 to 2 hours a day. When I start online full time I will prefer desktop. But I also like to have laptop. When I like to work on bed than laptop is suitable one.

Laptop is ideal for working in a relaxed position or in the outdoors, in the garden or wherever else you prefer to do so...I see more people using their mobile phones these days for both browsing and other online jobs.I personally feel that it is very limiting to do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Laptop is ideal for working in a relaxed position or in the outdoors, in the garden or wherever else you prefer to do so...I see more people using their mobile phones these days for both browsing and other online jobs.I personally feel that it is very limiting to do so...

Of course both Laptop and I pad are equally comfortable. Desk top makes you confined to a place. I cannot watch my favourite show ‘Comedy circus’. If its I pad or lappy, one can do both computing and TV viewing.

Yes code less keypad and mouse is available. I have it but I never use it. We can attach it with ipad and laptop.
I think I pad is better than laptops if you spend most of your time in traveling.

Now my Apple I pad has come. I'm able to see different advantages and disadvantages of IPad. In general IPad. lap top and desk top have advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the needs of the users one selects the gadget. In my case it takes time to come to a definitive decision whether to stick to IPad or desk top or both.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.