The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I pad is better than laptops if you spend most of your time in traveling.

Now my Apple I pad has come. I'm able to see different advantages and disadvantages of IPad. In general IPad. lap top and desk top have advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the needs of the users one selects the gadget. In my case it takes time to come to a definitive decision whether to stick to IPad or desk top or both.

congratulation, I am also interested in I pad.
I think I pad is better than laptops if you spend most of your time in traveling.

Now my Apple I pad has come. I'm able to see different advantages and disadvantages of IPad. In general IPad. lap top and desk top have advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the needs of the users one selects the gadget. In my case it takes time to come to a definitive decision whether to stick to IPad or desk top or both.

Same is my case too. I am not able to conclude which one is better.

As II'm handling more and more my IPad, more and more I'm getting a clear picture of my gadget , I'm going to stick with. In a day or two I will be able to decide.

As II'm handling more and more my IPad, more and more I'm getting a clear picture of my gadget , I'm going to stick with. In a day or two I will be able to decide.

I agree that the picture quality and also the videos shot on Ipad are crystal clear and of excellent quality.You can shoot even when the visibility is low and can hope to get a good picture....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree that the picture quality and also the videos shot on Ipad are crystal clear and of excellent quality.You can shoot even when the visibility is low and can hope to get a good picture....

IPad Apps are quite interesting. They are contributing to my productivity.
rayanshthedriver.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

IPad Apps are quite interesting. They are contributing to my productivity.

I took hundreds of pictures yesterday on my Ipad here is one of them

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10744]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

IPad has some unique features. IPad with Apps which are free mostly can be clubbed with desktop to boost your productivity.
anil wrote:
OneWorld RentalSG wrote:

We can deliver and setup event technology products including renting iPads to over 50 countries worldwide.

Boddunan is not for promoting business. It is discussion site.

Like I mentioned earlier, it would be better to use the Report button instead of posting comment! Locking the thread now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.