One of my responsibilities as a Public relations in charge in Vizag Steel Plant during my tenure is to arrange cultural activities involving eminent artists. Once, I invited the eminent flute player, Sri Hariprasad Chourasia. I Painted a portrait of Sri Hariprasad Chourasia an oil painting. It was not intended to present the portrait to him. I wanted to take his autograph on the painting and retain it for me.
When I presented the portrait to Sri Hariprasad Chourasia and requested for an autograph, he signed and said, “Yeh Mere Liye”? ( Is it for me?).
‘Nahin Sir. Yeh Mere Liye. ( No sir, this is for me.) I want to keep it as a Souvenir’
Then, he held the painting in his hands and started walking towards the wings as if he wanted to run away with the painting.
There was a deafening applause from the huge gathering. Of course, it goes without saying, Hari Ji returned the painting with a boisterous laugh.
This moment was treasured in the deep core of my heart.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10753]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10756]}
With Sri Hariprasad Chourasia
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is indeed a very memorable moment with renowned Flute player. Thank you for sharing this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One of my responsibilities as a Public relations in charge in Vizag Steel Plant during my tenure is to arrange cultural activities involving eminent artists. Once, I invited the eminent flute player, Sri Hariprasad Chourasia. I Painted a portrait of Sri Hariprasad Chourasia an oil painting. It was not intended to present the portrait to him. I wanted to take his autograph on the painting and retain it for me.
When I presented the portrait to Sri Hariprasad Chourasia and requested for an autograph, he signed and said, “Yeh Mere Liye”? ( Is it for me?).
‘Nahin Sir. Yeh Mere Liye. ( No sir, this is for me.) I want to keep it as a Souvenir’
Then, he held the painting in his hands and started walking towards the wings as if he wanted to run away with the painting.
There was a deafening applause from the huge gathering. Of course, it goes without saying, Hari Ji returned the painting with a boisterous laugh.

Some moments are our real wealth. These are unforgateable.

Some moments are our real wealth. These are unforgateable.

One such moment in life is enough to inspire and move ahead.
The post brought a smile on my face. :) Indeed a moment that you will cherish forever. Nice painting as always!

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: rambabu
The post brought a smile on my face. :) Indeed a moment that you will cherish forever. Nice painting as always!

The same smile I too experience whenever I think of this prized moment.
That was great, moment and the painting both. I am sure you shall never forget those moments you spent with him and the feeling of pride.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That was great, moment and the painting both. I am sure you shall never forget those moments you spent with him and the feeling of pride.

I’m fortunate to have such precious moments with Kushwant Singh and Pandit Jasraj also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.