As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones.

I recommend everyone not to invest in any financial products without understanding its return potentiality and risk aspects of it.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones.

I recommend everyone not to invest in any financial products without understanding its return potentiality and risk aspects of it.

How to know if the institution is having the return potentiality or not ?

We need to do an investigation such as how long that concern have been in that field and remarks from the public and so on.

We must proceed keeping in view our needs. As long as you earn, this is okay. But if you fall sick, earning is reduced and you need to spend on medical expenses. Hence, you must first get an accident insurance as well as mediclaim policy. Any saving after this can be invested in banks, post office schemes, mutual funds/ shares.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RobertP

We need to track our portfolio/investments regularly, and review each and every products on a regular interval. If some of the investments are not giving expected returns for 6 months, we need to remove those from the portfolio and look for a better investment option.

We need to do an investigation such as how long that concern have been in that field and remarks from the public and so on.

Can you give me a link that helps me in investigation ? On the surface everything looks rosy. I'm a commoner.

We need to track our portfolio/investments regularly, and review each and every products on a regular interval. If some of the investments are not giving expected returns for 6 months, we need to remove those from the portfolio and look for a better investment option.

If you are planning to invest in stock market directly, invest with strict stop-loss and aim for target price.

If you are planning to invest in stock market directly, invest with strict stop-loss and aim for target price.

Stock markets are volatile and risky. I want to invest my money in an organisation that gives me guaranteed monthly income. Government firms are safe but yield is less.

Stock markets are volatile and risky. I want to invest my money in an organisation that gives me guaranteed monthly income. Government firms are safe but yield is less.

Yes. If you want to be safe, do not go for stock market. Invest in nationalised banks where you get guaranteed return. You feel secured too.

Yes. If you want to be safe, do not go for stock market. Invest in nationalised banks where you get guaranteed return. You feel secured too.

I have been doing it. But I'm not satisfied with interests. I have invested in PO savings too.

I have been doing it. But I'm not satisfied with interests. I have invested in PO savings too.

But some banks are offering as god or better than PO, I think if you check with Yes bank and HDFC, you can see they have good offers for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: RobertP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.