Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones.

I recommend everyone not to invest in any financial products without understanding its return potentiality and risk aspects of it.

We need to track our portfolio/investments regularly, and review each and every products on a regular interval. If some of the investments are not giving expected returns for 6 months, we need to remove those from the portfolio and look for a better investment option.

If you are planning to invest in stock market directly, invest with strict stop-loss and aim for target price.

Stock markets are volatile and risky. I want to invest my money in an organisation that gives me guaranteed monthly income. Government firms are safe but yield is less.

Yes. If you want to be safe, do not go for stock market. Invest in nationalised banks where you get guaranteed return. You feel secured too.

I have been doing it. But I'm not satisfied with interests. I have invested in PO savings too.

But some banks are offering as god or better than PO, I think if you check with Yes bank and HDFC, you can see they have good offers for you.

Banks are better than post offices, post office have not culture of banking. On Maturity of RD Account they will take some days in payment. In bank we can get payment hand to hand.
As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones.

I recommend everyone not to invest in any financial products without understanding its return potentiality and risk aspects of it.

We need to track our portfolio/investments regularly, and review each and every products on a regular interval. If some of the investments are not giving expected returns for 6 months, we need to remove those from the portfolio and look for a better investment option.

If done with caution stock market is the most paying as far as returns are concerned .One should invest in blue chip stocks and also sell when there is profit without expecting more, also buy back when prices fall considerably. Doing this several times averages out and makes your stock holdings almost free and you can sell whenever you can without worry since it would only be profitable...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP

If you are planning to invest in stock market directly, invest with strict stop-loss and aim for target price.

Stock markets are volatile and risky. I want to invest my money in an organisation that gives me guaranteed monthly income. Government firms are safe but yield is less.

Yes. If you want to be safe, do not go for stock market. Invest in nationalised banks where you get guaranteed return. You feel secured too.

I have been doing it. But I'm not satisfied with interests. I have invested in PO savings too.

But some banks are offering as god or better than PO, I think if you check with Yes bank and HDFC, you can see they have good offers for you.

Banks are better than post offices, post office have not culture of banking. On Maturity of RD Account they will take some days in payment. In bank we can get payment hand to hand.

I never faced any problem or delays on maturity of my FDs in POs. Most of the times. I renew my FDs on maturity. However careful you are or seasoned player in Stock markets, upsets will be there. That's why. I decided to play safe, though with low returns. I have an operational A/C in HDFC.
Financial planning is a serious matter and with careful planning and proper utilization of available resources one should have a good and nice investment future.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Financial planning is a serious matter and with careful planning and proper utilization of available resources one should have a good and nice investment future.

I personally feel that property is the best investment ever, you can never fail with it since it is tangible and you can utilise it even if you cannot sell by renting it out

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I personally feel that property is the best investment ever, you can never fail with it since it is tangible and you can utilise it even if you cannot sell by renting it out
Real estate is a smarter option, as I have seen some of my close relatives are in this profession and have been rising vertically in their career graph and this is the sector where no law seems to be working.

Real estate is a smarter option, as I have seen some of my close relatives are in this profession and have been rising vertically in their career graph and this is the sector where no law seems to be working.

It is simply because there is no end to the demand for houses - it is constant and ever growing and prices may stagnate at times when the property is flooded with too many houses for sale or when the interest rates go up , but eventually they do go up...

Real state is one of the best options in India but it is a long term investment besides it takes lots of calculation. As my friends are well aware about certain tax benefits/liabilities associated with property/properties they need to see every aspect before planning/investment in real estate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is simply because there is no end to the demand for houses - it is constant and ever growing and prices may stagnate at times when the property is flooded with too many houses for sale or when the interest rates go up , but eventually they do go up...
In real estate most of the time the running money is black and for this many interested parties do end up here and many influential people involved in real estate marketing.

Real state is one of the best options in India but it is a long term investment besides it takes lots of calculation. As my friends are well aware about certain tax benefits/liabilities associated with property/properties they need to see every aspect before planning/investment in real estate.

That was the first thing i have done and i have taken care about a small amount of loan is paid off at the earliest not allowing it to stretch for a long period.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.