Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Financial planning is a serious matter and with careful planning and proper utilization of available resources one should have a good and nice investment future.

I personally feel that property is the best investment ever, you can never fail with it since it is tangible and you can utilise it even if you cannot sell by renting it out
Real estate is a smarter option, as I have seen some of my close relatives are in this profession and have been rising vertically in their career graph and this is the sector where no law seems to be working.

It is simply because there is no end to the demand for houses - it is constant and ever growing and prices may stagnate at times when the property is flooded with too many houses for sale or when the interest rates go up , but eventually they do go up...
In real estate most of the time the running money is black and for this many interested parties do end up here and many influential people involved in real estate marketing.

Thats is true, there is a lot of unaccounted money in real estate since noone shows the real amount paid for a piece of land and goes on when it gets transferred from one person to the other...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Financial planning is a serious matter and with careful planning and proper utilization of available resources one should have a good and nice investment future.

I personally feel that property is the best investment ever, you can never fail with it since it is tangible and you can utilise it even if you cannot sell by renting it out
Real estate is a smarter option, as I have seen some of my close relatives are in this profession and have been rising vertically in their career graph and this is the sector where no law seems to be working.

It is simply because there is no end to the demand for houses - it is constant and ever growing and prices may stagnate at times when the property is flooded with too many houses for sale or when the interest rates go up , but eventually they do go up...
In real estate most of the time the running money is black and for this many interested parties do end up here and many influential people involved in real estate marketing.

Thats is true, there is a lot of unaccounted money in real estate since noone shows the real amount paid for a piece of land and goes on when it gets transferred from one person to the other...
What is the most surprising is that many learned persons are buying lands with astronomical prices and that too with fake land deeds.

http://mohanmekap.com/

What is the most surprising is that many learned persons are buying lands with astronomical prices and that too with fake land deeds.

Buying agricultural land is filled with risk...In Bangalore many people want to own farm land on the outskirts and they want to buy fields or fruit orchards from farmers.But a non converted Agricultural land can be bought only by an agriculturist and this gives rise to a lot of scam deals where it is registered in someone elses name who may be a farmer in some village ready to sign papaers for a sum of money...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Buying agricultural land is filled with risk...In Bangalore many people want to own farm land on the outskirts and they want to buy fields or fruit orchards from farmers.But a non converted Agricultural land can be bought only by an agriculturist and this gives rise to a lot of scam deals where it is registered in someone elses name who may be a farmer in some village ready to sign papaers for a sum of money...
Agriculture fields cannot be converted into buildings as it can raise many legal uncertainties and for this it is better to buy clean land, and also one has to enter this business if he is expert in this otherwise, powerful persons can take away yours land with very few bucks. :blush:

Agriculture fields cannot be converted into buildings as it can raise many legal uncertainties and for this it is better to buy clean land, and also one has to enter this business if he is expert in this otherwise, powerful persons can take away yours land with very few bucks. :blush:

Such a thing did happen in Bangalore where a person lost half of his land when a minority community built a prayer place in his vacant land while he was away ( he being a non resident) and he could do nothing about it since minorities are anyway pampered by our governments and no one will lift a finger to help him...

As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones.

I recommend everyone not to invest in any financial products without understanding its return potentiality and risk aspects of it.

For protecting yourself and your family for the money required for the treatment of nay illness, take suitable mediclaim health insurance policy from one of the trusted insurance companies. This will protect your family for any extra amount required for the treatment of your family members and you are not reauired to liquidate your existing investments or take a loan from a bank or money lender,. This is not an investment option. However, this will act as an insurance or protection of your investment.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Financial security is very important. I have never done investments in stocks. It is better to do FD or MIS.
I too have never invested in stocks, I prefer writing during my leisure time and prefer to built my writing capability. :)

As we all know, it is better to have continuous saving for everyone and his/her dependants. We show interest towards investment. However we need to find the good ones.

I recommend everyone not to invest in any financial products without understanding its return potentiality and risk aspects of it.

In case you are not an expert in stock market investments, it is better to invest in good performing Mutual Fund schemes rather than direct investment in stock markets. The expert fund managers in the asset management company will take care your investments and do the needful by way of selecting, buying and selling of securities on behalf of the unit holders of the mutual fund schemes you have invested for.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

In case you are not an expert in stock market investments, it is better to invest in good performing Mutual Fund schemes rather than direct investment in stock markets. The expert fund managers in the asset management company will take care your investments and do the needful by way of selecting, buying and selling of securities on behalf of the unit holders of the mutual fund schemes you have invested for.

Very few mutual funds are doing well either because they are not being managed well or the whole concept itself is not customer friendly...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.