I got an email from someone saying a childless rich couple in England died in an accident. They have bequeathed all their property in my name. I have to only to furnish my bank details and the money (in billions) will be transferred to my account. This is not the first time I received such a message. With some variations such messages keep coming now and then. If I had inherited all that wealth I would have become richer than both the Ambani brothers together. :laugh:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I got an email from someone saying a childless rich couple in England died in an accident. They have bequeathed all their property in my name. I have to only to furnish my bank details and the money (in billions) will be transferred to my account. This is not the first time I received such a message. With some variations such messages keep coming now and then. If I had inherited all that wealth I would have become richer than both the Ambani brothers together. :laugh:

Before you become a Billionaire.your amount in the Bank will be swept off. It's not you alone, every one of us are used to this trick. Ignore.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This email is a fraudulent email, check the sender and if it is from Gmail then you can report to Gmail authorities, and always there is one adage, no money is free, so whenever some one receive such mails, it is for sure that it is a fraud.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This email is a fraudulent email, check the sender and if it is from Gmail then you can report to Gmail authorities, and always there is one adage, no money is free, so whenever some one receive such mails, it is for sure that it is a fraud.

But there are fools who were lured by free money and lost huge amounts.
Friends I have received many types of such emails.
1. Dubai businessman wants to do business in India. He wants someone to take care and manage his money. He has chosen me for this task, etc...
2. I have won lottery of billions in Google or UK lotto, etc. I should pay the money transfer charges. This has almost emptied my bank balance. I get no parcel, no money.
3. I have won a car. I must pay the shipping and registration charges. etc.
4. Manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Shanghai wants a secret deal with you. He will make you the beneficiary of a politician who died leaving behind no heir of his bank a/c. In return we should pay him 2/3rd of the amount.

Friends these are fake and frauds.
These are different ways of making people fool. If you become greedy to see the zeros of the amount, they write in the email, you are trapped. You will start paying them the money. Again and again to get it in your bank a/c. Finally you get ruined.

Too many of these mails are going around ! I had one from a widow who had millions of sterling pounds and she wanted to dedicate it to an orphanage in India and if I helped her locate it and make all arrangements she would give me 10% for my efforts...This type of mail is the latest that has been doing the rounds !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Too many of these mails are going around ! I had one from a widow who had millions of sterling pounds and she wanted to dedicate it to an orphanage in India and if I helped her locate it and make all arrangements she would give me 10% for my efforts...This type of mail is the latest that has been doing the rounds !

Such fraudulent emails are quite common... But there are fake people also. I remember when I was a kid or about 11 -12 years i believe, I paid a snake charmer some 50 bucks and he never returned that to me saying Naag Devta has taken than money. I returned back home with fear and tear in my eyes :blush:

Such fraudulent emails are quite common... But there are fake people also. I remember when I was a kid or about 11 -12 years i believe, I paid a snake charmer some 50 bucks and he never returned that to me saying Naag Devta has taken than money. I returned back home with fear and tear in my eyes :blush:

Yes, these cheats use different ways to dupe us. The only way to escape from them is to ignore them.

Goes to show that cheating the gullible is inbuilt in many people ...There used be a scam by the nigerians which seems to have subsided now with new forms taking over..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1. Dubai businessman wants to do business in India. He wants someone to take care and manage his money. He has chosen me for this task, etc...
2. I have won lottery of billions in Google or UK lotto, etc. I should pay the money transfer charges. This has almost emptied my bank balance. I get no parcel, no money.
4. Manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Shanghai wants a secret deal with you. He will make you the beneficiary of a politician who died leaving behind no heir of his bank a/c. In return we should pay him 2/3rd of the amount.

These are different ways of making people fool. If you become greedy to see the zeros of the amount, they write in the email, you are trapped. You will start paying them the money. Again and again to get it in your bank a/c. Finally you get ruined.
All t hese are fake mails, it is better to report to yours email host or mark it as spam, six years back when I registered with some of top naukari sites, suddenly I receive many such mails, all these are fake, in the first month I reveived one mail from Maruti as a letter of appointment , but when I see it in detail the header of the sender, the mail is fraud, then I send it to Maruti and they have said it is fraudulent email.

http://mohanmekap.com/

All t hese are fake mails, it is better to report to yours email host or mark it as spam, six years back when I registered with some of top naukari sites, suddenly I receive many such mails, all these are fake, in the first month I reveived one mail from Maruti as a letter of appointment , but when I see it in detail the header of the sender, the mail is fraud, then I send it to Maruti and they have said it is fraudulent email.

Now every body is aware of such mails. Nobody pays attention to them . I simply delete them
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.