Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I got an email from someone saying a childless rich couple in England died in an accident. They have bequeathed all their property in my name. I have to only to furnish my bank details and the money (in billions) will be transferred to my account. This is not the first time I received such a message. With some variations such messages keep coming now and then. If I had inherited all that wealth I would have become richer than both the Ambani brothers together. :laugh:

Too many of these mails are going around ! I had one from a widow who had millions of sterling pounds and she wanted to dedicate it to an orphanage in India and if I helped her locate it and make all arrangements she would give me 10% for my efforts...This type of mail is the latest that has been doing the rounds !
Above all one conclusion is that money is never free one has to put effort in order to acquire it as from the sender header more information can be acquired and all these fraudulent emails time and again spammed by email host.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I got an email from someone saying a childless rich couple in England died in an accident. They have bequeathed all their property in my name. I have to only to furnish my bank details and the money (in billions) will be transferred to my account. This is not the first time I received such a message. With some variations such messages keep coming now and then. If I had inherited all that wealth I would have become richer than both the Ambani brothers together. :laugh:

Too many of these mails are going around ! I had one from a widow who had millions of sterling pounds and she wanted to dedicate it to an orphanage in India and if I helped her locate it and make all arrangements she would give me 10% for my efforts...This type of mail is the latest that has been doing the rounds !
Above all one conclusion is that money is never free one has to put effort in order to acquire it as from the sender header more information can be acquired and all these fraudulent emails time and again spammed by email host.

To acquire money using fake and fraud mails is a serious Cyber crime. And many Nigerians were caught and sent behind the bars.
Friends you will be shocked to read that I have not only received such bogus emails but also a strange email. When I opened the mail to read, my system crashed. Email was loaded with virus.
I have received many similar emails including one from a woman in Hampsire, England who won a lottery of 1 million pounds and then was stricken with cancer and on her deathbed. She wished to adopt me as her daughter and bequeath me with all her money and estate and I turned her down. How wretched we people are to turn down such beseeching requests to take their money!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have received many similar emails including one from a woman in Hampsire, England who won a lottery of 1 million pounds and then was stricken with cancer and on her deathbed. She wished to adopt me as her daughter and bequeath me with all her money and estate and I turned her down. How wretched we people are to turn down such beseeching requests to take their money!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, I have received something similar and I just wanted to test it out so replied back saying I was ready to find an orphanage (where this lady wanted to donate her money and give me 10% for my service )...Then came another mail saying that I had to pay some charges amounting to 5000 dollars a small amount compared to what I was going to get for my service (120,000 dollars) .I wrote back asking them whether they would be ok with a post dated cheque since I dint have any money and once the promised money comes into my a/c they could cash my cheque ...No reply after that :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, I have received something similar and I just wanted to test it out so replied back saying I was ready to find an orphanage (where this lady wanted to donate her money and give me 10% for my service )...Then came another mail saying that I had to pay some charges amounting to 5000 dollars a small amount compared to what I was going to get for my service (120,000 dollars) .I wrote back asking them whether they would be ok with a post dated cheque since I dint have any money and once the promised money comes into my a/c they could cash my cheque ...No reply after that :laugh:

Ha ha Ha! they probably turned away to search for other nice people who would accept their money!! How wretched and unkind of you to turn them away like this! :P :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am also frequently revive these types of email from my mail box. These type of emails are spam just ignore these types of mails and don't reply.

Love to travel in different destinations and web addict.
Fraud emails has made many people loose their money. People gets attracted to see the amount. Friends have you ever come across the amount they offer you in lottery. Even they use the name of the popular sites like Google.

Many negros are arrested but it is not the end. Crime is going on.
There are good sides as well as bad sides of people, good people need to be conscious of existence of bad people.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.