Frankly I feel that we have had enough of Sachin Tendulkar on TV and everywhere for that matter , no doubt he is a brilliant achiever and has earned name, fame and wealth....but is there any need to go overboard when he decides to retire ! Don't we have far more serious concerns in our country that need to be addressed ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Frankly I feel that we have had enough of Sachin Tendulkar on TV and everywhere for that matter , no doubt he is a brilliant achiever and has earned name, fame and wealth....but is there any need to go overboard when he decides to retire ! Don't we have far more serious concerns in our country that need to be addressed ?

I didn't see much about Sachin in TV channels. Only sports channels especially Star cricket had used lot of footage a few backs ago. some Local channels which dont have much stuff to show use the footage of star cricket once in a while. That's all.

I didn't see much about Sachin in TV channels. Only sports channels especially Star cricket had used lot of footage a few backs ago. some Local channels which dont have much stuff to show use the footage of star cricket once in a while. That's all.

All the news channels have been going on and on since yesterday, callinhg up his family friends and other people to talk about him and so on...It is the same today on Times now and headlines today...NDTV too had a lot of coverage yesterday and today too....No doubt that he is an achiever but hero worship should have some limits ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All the news channels have been going on and on since yesterday, callinhg up his family friends and other people to talk about him and so on...It is the same today on Times now and headlines today...NDTV too had a lot of coverage yesterday and today too....No doubt that he is an achiever but hero worship should have some limits ...

That's the problem with us. We do everything in excess. Sachin like every celebrity has to go in to PAST. How many people are still rememberng Don Bradman we know.
Well, That's what media always want, something new. I am sure no body will care after his farewell done.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, That's what media always want, something new. I am sure no body will care after his farewell done.

No doubt about that, but while it goes on , it is a bit too much to take in....We need to have a balance !

No doubt about that, but while it goes on , it is a bit too much to take in....We need to have a balance !

This is the trick used generally by those channels which have no stuff to show on a given day. Sachin footage is a syndicated stuff for which no extra work like creating storyboard etc are necessary. Just playing the stuff on their channels. All the telugu channels use these space fillers.

This is the trick used generally by those channels which have no stuff to show on a given day. Sachin footage is a syndicated stuff for which no extra work like creating storyboard etc are necessary. Just playing the stuff on their channels. All the telugu channels use these space fillers.

May be, but it is a dangerous trend of hero worship and this is how we get sucked into a system where we make much of celebrities,politicians and others and look down on common people with common problems and achievemnets..

That's the problem with us. We do everything in excess. Sachin like every celebrity has to go in to PAST. How many people are still rememberng Don Bradman we know.

I think Sachine get much more love and affection of Indians than any other cricketes. Sunil Gvaskar, kapil Dev are also great cricketers of their time but they never treated as god of cricket. Postl department of India also issue postal ticket on Sachine.

May be, but it is a dangerous trend of hero worship and this is how we get sucked into a system where we make much of celebrities,politicians and others and look down on common people with common problems and achievemnets..

Channels are least bothered about the trends. They bother about their ratings. True , Hero worship is an unhealthy trend.

Channels are least bothered about the trends. They bother about their ratings. True , Hero worship is an unhealthy trend.

It is right at present Sachin's retirement is hot topic. This hero worship is time being, after some time all forgot Sachine.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.