:) One school student Prthiv sha score 546 runs in inter school tournament at Mumbai. He is only 14 years old. Cricket lover are seeing another Sachine Tendulkar in him. This score is 3rd biggest score in the world. Cricket experts accepting him as upcoming batsman of India.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) One school student Prthiv sha score 546 runs in inter school tournament at Mumbai. He is only 14 years old. Cricket lover are seeing another Sachine Tendulkar in him. This score is 3rd biggest score in the world. Cricket experts accepting him as upcoming batsman of India.

Yes. Anil. I read this news. That's how good deeds are emulated by youngsters. For this we should have Role models who excel in their spheres. Sachin has done this. Prithvi, if he continues this trend he may be another Sachin or may be a greater than Sachin. Let's wish good luck to Prithvi

Yes. Anil. I read this news. That's how good deeds are emulated by youngsters. For this we should have Role models who excel in their spheres. Sachin has done this. Prithvi, if he continues this trend he may be another Sachin or may be a greater than Sachin. Let's wish good luck to Prithvi

Yes I am also saying it. Sachine is differ from other cricketers. He is role model of cricketers. Young are also inspiring from him. I wants to see Prihvi in team India. God bless him

Yes I am also saying it. Sachine is differ from other cricketers. He is role model of cricketers. Young are also inspiring from him. I wants to see Prihvi in team India. God bless him

If he works hard he will certainly play for India. Parents should encourage the Boy.
It is Shaw if I am right, he scored third highest individual score, hopefully another Sachin but miles to go before he became Sachin,

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is Shaw if I am right, he scored third highest individual score, hopefully another Sachin but miles to go before he became Sachin,

Yes. It's the beginning. He has to hone up his skills with dedication and perseverance. Success is not a 'One day effort.'
Yes, Prithvi Shaw has ability to prove himself better than Sachin Tendulkar. It moreover depends on the honesty of the cricket board and others. Lets hope for the best.
Yes, Prithvi Shaw has ability to prove himself better than Sachin Tendulkar. It moreover depends on the honesty of the cricket board and others. Lets hope for the best.

It's too early to predict the future of this boy. For him there is along way to go. Cricket board comes much later.

it is very early to declare that new sachin discovered. He had a talent but he need to continue this performance year after year to become like a Master Blaster.

it is very early to declare that new sachin discovered. He had a talent but he need to continue this performance year after year to become like a Master Blaster.

You are right, Kambli is also talented but what happen with him every one know. Hard labour and dedication is must for Prithvi to prove another Sachine.

You are right, Kambli is also talented but what happen with him every one know. Hard labour and dedication is must for Prithvi to prove another Sachine.

If the intentions are good and you have a will to win, everything is possible.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.