Women and men want to have a glowing healthy looking skin and use expensive skin cream and lotions .But the real fact is - what goes in is as important for our skin. If we eat right we will have a healthy glowing skin...A list of 13 foods have been given in this article!

http://blog.timesdeal.com/2013/11/skincare-top-13-foods-for-glowing-skin/?utm_source=intnet&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=intnet

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not able to open the link pls check.

I just opened it and it seems fine....Just click on the link itself and it opens...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Link is ok, try again.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
It is true..eating right will make skin and hair glow more than simply applying expensive artificial cosmetics. It has nowadays become an IN thing to eat junkfood such as pizzas and burgers and that plays havoc on our health!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Expensive cosmetics can change our look for few hours. The natural beauty fact lies in the food items which we consume daily. It not only nourishes our body but also our skin.
They say, 'you are what you eat'. I for one am a staunch believer in this saying. Out of the 13 factors mentioned in the link, i have been following at least 5 factors since long especially using Bananas and Papayas in my daily diet. Of course my usual Asanas and brisk walks are always there.
Women and men want to have a glowing healthy looking skin and use expensive skin cream and lotions .But the real fact is - what goes in is as important for our skin. If we eat right we will have a healthy glowing skin...A list of 13 foods have been given in this article!

http://blog.timesdeal.com/2013/11/skincare-top-13-foods-for-glowing-skin/?utm_source=intnet&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=intnet
Good healthy foods and less oil plus a tension free life will give a good health and skin. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Basically what is given in the list is something that can easily followed by all of us.I am sure that it will have an all round benefit not just for skin and hair but also in keeping us in fit shape and healthy ! The simpler the life style the better for our system. In the good old days people ate what was grown locally and were hard working , walking to most places and sleeping in time etc...people are now rediscovering all these !

Basically what is given in the list is something that can easily followed by all of us.I am sure that it will have an all round benefit not just for skin and hair but also in keeping us in fit shape and healthy ! The simpler the life style the better for our system. In the good old days people ate what was grown locally and were hard working , walking to most places and sleeping in time etc...people are now rediscovering all these !

All the suggestions have multiple uses. Icing on the cake is they are so easy to follow as you put it rightly. Though I'm a non - vegetarian, I switched over to 90 percent vegetarianism . May be an occasional sea fish. Since then, I never had any health problems.

All the suggestions have multiple uses. Icing on the cake is they are so easy to follow as you put it rightly. Though I'm a non - vegetarian, I switched over to 90 percent vegetarianism . May be an occasional sea fish. Since then, I never had any health problems.
Most of suggestions are generic, and it is simple, eat well, avoid, junks foods, regular exercise and proper sleeping gives good health.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.