I cam across this very interesting article which throws some light on why Madame Sonia had her inner voice and also whether Rahul has the right to becoe the PM which according to the author is debatable since Sonia Gandhi was an Italian citizen...

http://nationsroot.quora.com/What-is-Indian-Law-says-about-Sonia-Gandhi-becoming-PM-of-India

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sonia Gandhi is Italian by birth therefore she can never become PM of India. Rahul Gandhi is Indian and he was born in India. This is very strong point for her to push her son ahead. Moreover many politicians are standing in queue to become PM of India. If Rahul Gandhi can give his best, he will be elected as PM of India.
Sonia Gandhi is Italian by birth therefore she can never become PM of India. Rahul Gandhi is Indian and he was born in India. This is very strong point for her to push her son ahead. Moreover many politicians are standing in queue to become PM of India. If Rahul Gandhi can give his best, he will be elected as PM of India.

There are some legal hurdles for him as well and I very much douvt whether he can ever be a Prime Minister gven the kind of low enthusiasm people are showing.Congress party might lose out by projecting him as the Prime ministerial candidate...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank goodness that India does not recognise dual citizenship, but still there is the danger that if Congress wins the elections and RG is the willing member then they might go all out to bend rules for him like they always do!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't know if that would at all stand in the way of achieving that goal. Let me cross some of the hurdles look like insurmountable for him at the moment!! :blink: :blink: :blink:
I don't know if that would at all stand in the way of achieving that goal. Let me cross some of the hurdles look like insurmountable for him at the moment!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am again thanking God for those hurdles! :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am not responsible for creating any for him!!! All he has to thank himself for that!! You remember his recent not so sensical 'Non-sense' statement!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
For a common man brai washed by the politicians anything goes, they are least bothered about such things and the Congress party is counting on that , who is to bell the cat ? there are very ffew upright people like Abdul Kalam but he is paying the price for that one act of his..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am not responsible for creating any for him!!! All he has to thank himself for that!! You remember his recent not so sensical 'Non-sense' statement!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ha ha ha! not accusing of that, but if you did, then you would be eligible for receiving the highest civilian award in the WORLD! And how can anyone ever forget his 'so-intelligent non-sense' statements! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha ha! not accusing of that, but if you did, then you would be eligible for receiving the highest civilian award in the WORLD! And how can anyone ever forget his 'so-intelligent non-sense' statements! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can help him taking note of his plight. He can practice silence for some years to undergo an image make-over!! Every time he opens his mouth - he is in a self-destruct mode!!! :S :S :silly: :silly: :silly:

I can help him taking note of his plight. He can practice silence for some years to undergo an image make-over!! Every time he opens his mouth - he is in a self-destruct mode!!! :S :S :silly: :silly: :silly:

Yeah,. he definitely needs to take up 'maun vrata' in order to realise all his goals and aspirations!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.