I am a student. I use internet mostly for facebooking & downloading movies & currently to earn some pocket money. Up to day I didn't earn any single paise from the internet. In boddunan I am new member. So I want to know yours opinion which net connection is better to adjust my monthly expenses with respect to my monthly earning (from Internet)... Please write all of your opinion......

Biswajit Kr. Nath
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a student. I use internet mostly for facebooking & downloading movies & currently to earn some pocket money. Up to day I didn't earn any single paise from the internet. In boddunan I am new member. So I want to know yours opinion which net connection is better to adjust my monthly expenses with respect to my monthly earning (from Internet)... Please write all of your opinion......

Your monthly income is directly related with your quality performance. Be sure only quality inputs fetch money, not the type of net connection. As one of our global moderator has advised you to have a thorough understanding of the rules of the house. Please do it immediately.
Thank you said by: Biswajit Kumar Nath
I have already said that I am new in boddunan..Therefore, If I have any mistakes or any wrong questions, I am really sorry for it...
I will try to write topics of high quality............

Biswajit Kr. Nath

Broadband has many different categories of service and BSNL is the most economical.I pay Rs 729 a month where I get 24 hour internet connection and also 100 minutes of talk time. I feel that it is the best value for money....If you are steadily working here,posting article and posting here in the forum, you can hope to make the minimum required ( Rs 1500/-) every month which will take care of your net expenses and leave you with some extra cash..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have already said that I am new in boddunan..Therefore, If I have any mistakes or any wrong questions, I am really sorry for it...
I will try to write topics of high quality............

Being new to the site should not be a handicap. By observing the site's different features keenly for some time will certainly help you. Don't be in a hurry. Good that you decided to contribute quality inputs. This is the only way of earning a reasonably a good amount without flouting the rules of the house. All the best.
First and foremost it is important to learn the rules and please read it, slowly you will know about this site, for me Vodaphone broadband works best, though it is not so fast but it is available all the time, it is economical for me, it is your choices, even high speed broad band does not need, if you can have a decent internet connection still you can active in this site.

http://mohanmekap.com/

First and foremost it is important to learn the rules and please read it, slowly you will know about this site, for me Vodaphone broadband works best, though it is not so fast but it is available all the time, it is economical for me, it is your choices, even high speed broad band does not need, if you can have a decent internet connection still you can active in this site.

Yes, I agree with you. I have a connection of net from a small and non - descript company for a small amount. It never failed me. To be active here, any connection will deliver the goods.

Welcome Biswajit !
I am using Vodafone. It has many schemes. You can go for the best one.
I hope you can earn better in Boddunan if you work hard. Have fun!
Let me tell you one broadband service which i use - YouBroadband. It costs me nearly 4500 rupees for 1 year. I get 100 GB to use. So, i love it.
I also use Vodafone doongle, but only when i need to use it away from home.

Want to make each day Accountable

Well, when it comes to trying different type broadband services available in India, no one knows better than me. Reason being, I have tried each and every options available in the market. From local, to government. I have tried Airtel 4G. So, if you are asking which connection is the best to serve only Boddunan, I will ask you to prefer 2G connection of Airtel at the cost of 198 rupees per moth. Where you ware making 1500 rupees (as said by Usha), you can easily invest 200 rupees for your broadband. However, you spend most of the time online surfing like me, you need faster speed. You can prefer BSNL for but unless of you are earning at least 5000 rupees from the connection, otherwise again Airtel or Voda is the best in 2G. However, I will suggest you to start from Airtel 198 rupees plan. After some time you can upgrade the connect with BSNL reliable connection in 700 rupees. Ultimately choice is yours! :) Thanks

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Well, when it comes to trying different type broadband services available in India, no one knows better than me. Reason being, I have tried each and every options available in the market. From local, to government. I have tried Airtel 4G. So, if you are asking which connection is the best to serve only Boddunan, I will ask you to prefer 2G connection of Airtel at the cost of 198 rupees per moth. Where you ware making 1500 rupees (as said by Usha), you can easily invest 200 rupees for your broadband. However, you spend most of the time online surfing like me, you need faster speed. You can prefer BSNL for but unless of you are earning at least 5000 rupees from the connection, otherwise again Airtel or Voda is the best in 2G. However, I will suggest you to start from Airtel 198 rupees plan. After some time you can upgrade the connect with BSNL reliable connection in 700 rupees. Ultimately choice is yours! :) Thanks

Ultimately, your own needs and convenience that comes in to account.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.