The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The teeth of smokers are yellow and yes baking soda is a usefull equipments to remove it.

Its an ingredient and not equipment, both have quite different meanings and just think about it, what will happen if you try to stick a piece of equipment in your teeth! :evil: :woohoo:

LOL, just imagine ! :laugh: ....I must add some baking soda as well to the lemon and salt mixture to make it even a more potent whitener :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I use pepsodent toothpaste and I feel my teethes healthy and white. Pan mashala may be main reason for yellow teeth.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The teeth of smokers are yellow and yes baking soda is a usefull equipments to remove it.

Its an ingredient and not equipment, both have quite different meanings and just think about it, what will happen if you try to stick a piece of equipment in your teeth! :evil: :woohoo:

LOL, just imagine ! :laugh: ....I must add some baking soda as well to the lemon and salt mixture to make it even a more potent whitener :)

Yes Usha, baking soda is very effective with the added benefit that in cases of foul odor in mouth, it destroys harmful bacteria and reduces odor. In fact many naturopathy practitioners recommend rinsing mouth with baking soda in water mixture.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The best idea I have is to wash our teeth with lemon and salt. The new product of "Colgate tooth paste" can be the better option for making yellow teeth white.
The best idea I have is to wash our teeth with lemon and salt. The new product of "Colgate tooth paste" can be the better option for making yellow teeth white.

Colgate tooth paste is a commercial product on which you have to spend money. Home remedies come for a pittance. Added advantage is they are more effective than the commercial products.
These days dentists whiten your teeth but it does not last for long since our food and drinks we consume tends to stain our teeth by and by...In my ancestral home they used to brush their teeth with rolled up mango leaves and their teeth look so healthy and white besides the juice of the mango juice is like a mouth wash,fesh smelling ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These days dentists whiten your teeth but it does not last for long since our food and drinks we consume tends to stain our teeth by and by...In my ancestral home they used to brush their teeth with rolled up mango leaves and their teeth look so healthy and white besides the juice of the mango juice is like a mouth wash,fesh smelling ..

Margosa or Neem twigs can be used like a tooth brush. It protects gums and imparts whiteness to teeth.
download_2013-12-25.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Margosa or Neem twigs can be used like a tooth brush. It protects gums and imparts whiteness to teeth.

Yes, Neem twigs are also used and also Leaves of cashewnut tree which is used extensively here, has a very pleasant flavor almost like that of raw mangoes..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10913]}

Friends teeth gets spoiled when we continuously consume sugar or sweet food items. It is better to massage our teeth and gums with salt, neem bark and clove oil.
Friends teeth gets spoiled when we continuously consume sugar or sweet food items. It is better to massage our teeth and gums with salt, neem bark and clove oil.

Aerated drinks like coke are even worse and so are stuff made with food coloring ! I agree it is better to use stuff like neem, salt and lime and tree barks some of which have medicinal qualities rather than go in for expensive oral cosmetic treatments !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.