Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. True patriot would not turn his back on the problems. He would do everything within his power to change any wrong or illegal things happening around him.

There are many whistle blowers we are seeing around, who work for the noble cause of saving the society from the Hawks risking their lives. That's what I call Patriotism.
I agree. True patriot would not turn his back on the problems. He would do everything within his power to change any wrong or illegal things happening around him.

There are many whistle blowers we are seeing around, who work for the noble cause of saving the society from the Hawks risking their lives. That's what I call Patriotism.

But the problem at least intially would be , for such people to be termed as anti social and anti establishment by the ones who have established themselves in this present corrupt system and are reaping the benefits...They will not let go off a good thing that easily !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But the problem at least intially would be , for such people to be termed as anti social and anti establishment by the ones who have established themselves in this present corrupt system and are reaping the benefits...They will not let go off a good thing that easily !

Very true. This lot who institutionalized corruption will not let go easily. But fortunately the clan of whistle blowers is also on the increase. Initial set backs are bound to be there. But these whistle blowers are a determined lot. I think over a period we will be seeing the fruits of their efforts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.