Now that the year has already come to an end, were you able to keep up and work towards the resolutions you made at the beginning of this year...And how about the coming year ? have you all made any resolutions for the coming year ? :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not made any particular resolutions but yes I have decided to spend more time on exercising, like I do every year! :woohoo: So the resolution I have made now is stick to the resolutions I have already made! :laugh: What about you??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Happy new year 2014 to all. I don't wait for new year for any resolution. For that, every moment is new year. When you get any good idea, implement without waiting for new year.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51
No, not in particular, because I have made a promise to myself that I will never make a false promise. Resolutions are hard to keep especially the ones made on such occasions. I have never made one nor going to do one this year. Happy New year to all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar
I have not made any particular resolutions but yes I have decided to spend more time on exercising, like I do every year! :woohoo: So the resolution I have made now is stick to the resolutions I have already made! :laugh: What about you??

One of my resolution is exactly that , do more exercise and wlak more and lose more weight ... :cheer: other than that i feel that life should take its own course because earlier whenever I planned something, somehing else came in the way and my plans never aterialised, so best to take life as it comes :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One of my resolution is exactly that , do more exercise and wlak more and lose more weight ... :cheer: other than that i feel that life should take its own course because earlier whenever I planned something, somehing else came in the way and my plans never aterialised, so best to take life as it comes :)

Same has always happened to me too so I never make any kind of plans, just take things as they come. But I do want to exercise more this year!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Same has always happened to me too so I never make any kind of plans, just take things as they come. But I do want to exercise more this year!

By the way Kiribati and Christmas island have already ushered in new year...I am giving a link as to what time different countries would step into the new year...
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/firstnewyear.html

By the way Kiribati and Christmas island have already ushered in new year...I am giving a link as to what time different countries would step into the new year...
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/firstnewyear.html

Some other places have gone in 2014, we shall be there in about 1 hr and 40 minutes
NZeeland 12:16 AM
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 (NZDT)
Time in Wellington, New Zealand
1:01 AM Chatham Island (CHADT)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I try not to make any kinds of resolutions on New Year Day as whenever, I had made any kinds of resolution they get broken within a month. Anyway, Happy New Year to one and all!!
I try not to make any kinds of resolutions on New Year Day as whenever, I had made any kinds of resolution they get broken within a month. Anyway, Happy New Year to one and all!!

Wish you the very best for the coming new year Jabeen....I guess most of us have the same problem of not being able to keep up with our new year resolution, but it is fun to make some, even if they dont materialise ... :cheer:

Wish you the very best for the coming new year Jabeen....I guess most of us have the same problem of not being able to keep up with our new year resolution, but it is fun to make some, even if they dont materialise ... :cheer:

If that's the case, I have many resolutions that never materialized . But, I never fail to renew them religiously.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.