Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have made a resolution of exercising in this year and keep my mouth shut. I talk a lot and when I talk, others don't like, so better to keep they happy :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I have made a resolution of exercising in this year and keep my mouth shut. I talk a lot and when I talk, others don't like, so better to keep they happy :)

Exercise is something that even I am determined about...As far as talk is concerned, there are times when people cannot digest truth unless it is sugar coated and the choice is individuals, whether to give it straight or coat it with sugar ....We human beings are such hypocrites ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
No, not in particular, because I have made a promise to myself that I will never make a false promise. Resolutions are hard to keep especially the ones made on such occasions. I have never made one nor going to do one this year. Happy New year to all.

That's true.. It surely hard stuff to keep them following for whole year..

Last year I had made one and followed it successfully too.. :) But this year no resolution yet.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I'll keep Eating as always full on , but yes Exercise is my utmost priority..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I will follow the path of truth so far still my life have been, whatever be the situation and the difficult path of inroads it might have been, I will always go with the path of truth. This is my every new years resolution and 2014 will continue to do so.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Couple of funny resolutions I came across on the net :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10939]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10940]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10941]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: AKP, mohan manohar
I have made one resolution but I am not going to share here. Last year I made four to four resolutions at the beginning of the year. the success was 50%. This year I wish to make only two and resolve to succeed in both. May the Lord help me!
Couple of funny resolutions I came across on the net :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10939]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10940]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10941]}

Lol.. :laugh: The second one is funny.

I am sure people will not feel hard to fulfill it at least.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I feel that new year resolutions have become a routine to the extent, everyone breaks them in no time at all ! In my school some students have made a page full of resolutiions, some of them utterly funny and can never be accomplished ! So, it is more a done thing than something that is meant to be folllowed !
However, if we give a serious thought and make a New year resolution after taking everything into consideration, we may be able to keep it up !

I feel that new year resolutions have become a routine to the extent, everyone breaks them in no time at all ! In my school some students have made a page full of resolutiions, some of them utterly funny and can never be accomplished ! So, it is more a done thing than something that is meant to be folllowed !
However, if we give a serious thought and make a New year resolution after taking everything into consideration, we may be able to keep it up !

Making new year resolutions has simply become a fashion for most and what is done only because it is an 'in' thing has no real value, hence so few people are really able to stick to what they resolve to do!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.