A review of Oxford University reveals that ‘Laughter is not always the best medicine.’ It leads to heart ruptures, asthma attacks and incontinence at times.

http://sia.az/en/news/interesting/382457-health-warning-laughter-could-leave-you-in-stitches
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is new to me, as I have mentioned in one such thread, human mind is always going towards contradictions, it is one such example, once it is believed that laughter is the best medicine and now the contradiction. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is new to me, as I have mentioned in one such thread, human mind is always going towards contradictions, it is one such example, once it is believed that laughter is the best medicine and now the contradiction. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Theories and beliefs undergo evolution with the times and exposure to the new technologies. Naturally belies also change.
Laughter is good medicine but it should be control. Excess laughing lead to heart related problem.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Laughter is good medicine but it should be control. Excess laughing lead to heart related problem.

Agreed. Overdose of any medicine is harmful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Theories and beliefs undergo evolution with the times and exposure to the new technologies. Naturally belies also change.
Where to go, after some years this laughter theories can be vague, it is better to see each situation on micro level and individuals can feel the level of happiness and after such a period when heart feels tired with deep laugh that can be the sign of danger.

Where to go, after some years this laughter theories can be vague, it is better to see each situation on micro level and individuals can feel the level of happiness and after such a period when heart feels tired with deep laugh that can be the sign of danger.

One need not go anywhere except enjoying and watching the present.
Laughter therapy is not for the sick or diseased people. It is for the people who do daily normal exercises for fitness. It makes you feel better.

That is why I never believe such theories even they are from the present times, as in the future some researchers would be making some other theories, even staying at presence is not believable.

That is why I never believe such theories even they are from the present times, as in the future some researchers would be making some other theories, even staying at presence is not believable.

OK. Don't believe them. That's the best way to be happy.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
If people laugh incessantly like a madman they run the risk of heart attacks and other problems especially if they have heart problems or are asthma patients. Moderation is the key to everything!

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.