Most of us these days are health conscious since our life styles are such that we need to pay extra attention unlike during olden days when their daily routine included enough physical labor. Walking is of course the best exercise routine there is, however most of us are unaware as to how much we are walking and whether we are doing it right etc etc...I came across this very interesting site which charts out your walk-jog running route besides has a calorie counter as well..

http://www.walkjogrun.net/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of us these days are health conscious since our life styles are such that we need to pay extra attention unlike during olden days when their daily routine included enough physical labor. Walking is of course the best exercise routine there is, however most of us are unaware as to how much we are walking and whether we are doing it right etc etc...I came across this very interesting site which charts out your walk-jog running route besides has a calorie counter as well..

That's true. I'm a walking addict and am the beneficiary . An investment of just 20 mis for a morning brisk walking makes me fresh and keeps me energetic all along the day. All this for no cost.

That's true. I'm a walking addict and am the beneficiary . An investment of just 20 mis for a morning brisk walking makes me fresh and keeps me energetic all along the day. All this for no cost.

I agree ! all that is required is about 130 -150 minutes per week and you remain fit and healthy ! I guess you dint check the link I have provided, it has some very interesting details that are helpful for all of us...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

I agree ! all that is required is about 130 -150 minutes per week and you remain fit and healthy ! I guess you dint check the link I have provided, it has some very interesting details that are helpful for all of us...

I read the link and about useful apps. In fact I downloaded this app for my I pad a week ago. Indeed they are useful in tracking the routs and finding the new routes with the help of GPS.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Walking is all body exercise. It makes you fit and healthy. If you walk during early morning, it is give more benefit.
I am walking addict, I love to walk whenever possible and the best that could happen to me is that I always found a walking area wherever I lived. A park, fields, lots of grounds with natural environment. And that was the reason probably, I developed walking habits. I have walked up to 40-50 km in a day, not every day though but often, on hilly tracks . Even today, I never miss on an opportunity to walk for 3-4 km everyday. There is nothing better than walking to stay forever young.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am walking addict, I love to walk whenever possible and the best that could happen to me is that I always found a walking area wherever I lived. A park, fields, lots of grounds with natural environment. And that was the reason probably, I developed walking habits. I have walked up to 40-50 km in a day, not every day though but often, on hilly tracks . Even today, I never miss on an opportunity to walk for 3-4 km everyday. There is nothing better than walking to stay forever young.

Even when I'm out of station for a couple of days, the first thing on my agenda is to find out a proper place for my walking. My wife says, " why you take all the pains to find a walking place. You are not going lose a fortune if you miss walking for a couple of days."
I smile at her and start my search for my walking track.
Hmm... Sounds good. Interesting site, and it also having iPhone app to track your jogging activity. Yes it is better to know how much we are walking or jogging, so that we can maintain our daily activity.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm... Sounds good. Interesting site, and it also having iPhone app to track your jogging activity. Yes it is better to know how much we are walking or jogging, so that we can maintain our daily activity.

Now it has a become of world of APPS. For everything you have an app. I installed this App for my I Pad. This is a very beneficial App for a walk addict like me.

Now it has a become of world of APPS. For everything you have an app. I installed this App for my I Pad. This is a very beneficial App for a walk addict like me.

True.. There are many good apps for the same. In past I wasn't interested in tracking my workout activity. But it is important thing so that we can manage at least our regular work out and can increase as per needed.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

True.. There are many good apps for the same. In past I wasn't interested in tracking my workout activity. But it is important thing so that we can manage at least our regular work out and can increase as per needed.

Right from waking you up in the morning to reminding what work out should be done on a particular day Apps are doing yeomen service.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.