Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I generally play logic games and brain teasers. But not in Facebook. I have downloaded apps in to my IPad. While relaxing on my bed, I play solving of crossword puzzles. Many E Papers give these crossword puzzles.

Yes I too have some on my laptop, any kind of brain teasers are good ! The games on FB are all types suiting everyone and there are so very many of them..

Yes, games suitable to many are very popular and that's how site's popularity increases. Not because of games catering to a few.

No wonder with all these extra frills FB is making a pocketful of proit each year ! Apparently ,their income is in the range of 2 billion dollars annually ! For the time some of the members spend on the site, FB should give some incentive bonus ! :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I generally play logic games and brain teasers. But not in Facebook. I have downloaded apps in to my IPad. While relaxing on my bed, I play solving of crossword puzzles. Many E Papers give these crossword puzzles.

Yes I too have some on my laptop, any kind of brain teasers are good ! The games on FB are all types suiting everyone and there are so very many of them..

Yes, games suitable to many are very popular and that's how site's popularity increases. Not because of games catering to a few.

No wonder with all these extra frills FB is making a pocketful of proit each year ! Apparently ,their income is in the range of 2 billion dollars annually ! For the time some of the members spend on the site, FB should give some incentive bonus ! :dry: :huh:

FB is a show case for best managerial practices. Zuckerberg is a genius. At such a young age, that he's able to stand heads and shoulders above the creme-de-la-creme of iT giants speaks all. A day may come you may get some incentive for your participation in FB.

FB is a show case for best managerial practices. Zuckerberg is a genius. At such a young age, that he's able to stand heads and shoulders above the creme-de-la-creme of iT giants speaks all. A day may come you may get some incentive for your participation in FB.

I doubt that very much since he is a cut throat businessman and will not let anything eating into his profits... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Used to play such games but not now. Most of the time on Facebook is spent by checking out new pictures and videos uploaded by friends and relatives.

Mala Jaiswar
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Woh ! Facebook games seems to be very interesting. I would like to try them all. Thanks Ushaji for your suggestion.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Woh ! Facebook games seems to be very interesting. I would like to try them all. Thanks Ushaji for your suggestion.

Games are good and time passing. But before that you have to ensure the games available in FB are up to your liking and taste.
Used to play such games but not now. Most of the time on Facebook is spent by checking out new pictures and videos uploaded by friends and relatives.

I have started now and although I find very little time, I try to add on a little each time :) , if one is not careful it is easy to get addicted ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.