The different types who are members of facebook, where do you fit in ? One of these or in between...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10970]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is ok. I would like to know under which category I come. I use Facebook rarely only to post my comments.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is ok. I would like to know under which category I come. I use Facebook rarely only to post my comments.

In between 1 or 2 , do you think ? or may be they have left out some category altogether concentrating only on the ones that are popular :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

In between 1 or 2 , do you think ? or may be they have left out some category altogether concentrating only on the ones that are popular :)

You can add, 'Herds'.They join FB because their neighbor is in FB. After that they never see FB
The different types who are members of facebook, where do you fit in ? One of these or in between...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10970]}

Nicely divided members of facebook.
I come under Mr Popular as I like to make as many friend as I do. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You can add, 'Herds'.They join FB because their neighbor is in FB. After that they never see FB

LOL, that is a popular category ...The other day I pruned my friend list deleting about 12 members who I have never interacted with, so what is the point ? They probably come under the Herd category since I dont see any activity on their profile either !

Yes the percentage of such people is more on facebook.

Yes I know, Because i belong to herd group.

Yes I know, Because i belong to herd group.

I guess we have to do what we feel like not what is expected of us...I too became a member of FB in 2007 but never used it much until my children joined in and then my sister and other family members who are all over the globe joined in. I find it easy to keep in touch through FB , esp with my close family...an just say hello or chat for a minute asking about their well being, exchange pictures , songs and so on...

I don't really belong any of these categories because I do occasionally post pictures mainly and post comments, mainly to wish birthdays, anniversaries etc. !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I don't really belong any of these categories because I do occasionally post pictures mainly and post comments, mainly to wish birthdays, anniversaries etc. !

I too normally post only when someone has commented on my profile or there is really something to say... I use facebook more for exchanging some news or leaving a message for my children or to my sister and a couple of close friends knowing that they would log in.I have seen that many a times people do not open their email unless they get a notification....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.