Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even many people on facebook have a habit of publishing status as immediately as they do or perform something new in their life.
Even many people on facebook have a habit of publishing status as immediately as they do or perform something new in their life.

Not necessarily a new thing they do. Even they write in their status as, OOOhhh... aaahha, just now i got up. All that Rubbish as if its an international event.

Not necessarily a new thing they do. Even they write in their status as, OOOhhh... aaahha, just now i got up. All that Rubbish as if its an international event.

This is all because they want to remain active on facebook. They want to show that they use facebook regularly..... Even my brother do this.

This is all because they want to remain active on facebook. They want to show that they use facebook regularly..... Even my brother do this.

A herd mentality.There are people in my knowledge who cannot spell Face Book and cannot write a single sentence without grammatical mistakes.
The types I see there, I say 'salaam' to fb from light years distance!
The types I see there, I say 'salaam' to fb from light years distance!

Well that's a wise decision..

A herd mentality.There are people in my knowledge who cannot spell Face Book and cannot write a single sentence without grammatical mistakes.

Very true ! and now with the tracking facility since your mobile gets connected to FB, your profile updates your movements as well ! So and so is at Hotel Taj or is in the Mumbai airport and so on...I hate this invasion on privacy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true ! and now with the tracking facility since your mobile gets connected to FB, your profile updates your movements as well ! So and so is at Hotel Taj or is in the Mumbai airport and so on...I hate this invasion on privacy !

There bas big uproar about this robbing of privacy even in America and UK. The BBC has reported it.
Very funny...But true... :woohoo:

Mala Jaiswar
Very funny...But true... :woohoo:

FB has become the abode of funny things
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.