Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hm.. I guess I don't fit in it anywhere.. As I am not regular user of facebook , but yes I do post comments and my own stuff whenever I get time. But rarely.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hm.. I guess I don't fit in it anywhere.. As I am not regular user of facebook , but yes I do post comments and my own stuff whenever I get time. But rarely.

Consider yourself lucky if you do not fit in any of the categories.Now a days it's better to maintain a distance from FB

Consider yourself lucky if you do not fit in any of the categories.Now a days it's better to maintain a distance from FB

I guess addiction is the bad thing. Otherwise one can take good benefit of it as well.

I guess addiction is the bad thing. Otherwise one can take good benefit of it as well.

One has to get addicted in order to reap benefits out of FB. It's a 24 hour presence there. I don't think it's worth.

One has to get addicted in order to reap benefits out of FB. It's a 24 hour presence there. I don't think it's worth.

Well, I don't know about which benefits you are talking. But using it I can get in touch with my all old friends and the family members which are away from me.. So I used to check the updates once in two or three days, so that I can know all the current things going in their life.

Well, I don't know about which benefits you are talking. But using it I can get in touch with my all old friends and the family members which are away from me.. So I used to check the updates once in two or three days, so that I can know all the current things going in their life.

I take the advantage of sharing my articles links there or I have uploaded a couple of photos recently, otherwise I see very limited role on Facebook for myself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's a personal choice. All my old and new kith and kin are around me. So I will not treat it as a benefit for ME I was talking about business interests. For this one needs to struggle day and night.
@Rambabu.. Yes that's the different thing. For business interest it works differently. I have a blog, and for that I have made fb fanpage.. And that works well for me. I have got too many followers and it give me good traffic as well on my blog.

@Suni.. Yes.. that works well for getting good traffic on your articles. I have FB fanpage for the same for posting my blog posts.

@Rambabu.. Yes that's the different thing. For business interest it works differently. I have a blog, and for that I have made fb fanpage.. And that works well for me. I have got too many followers and it give me good traffic as well on my blog.

@Suni.. Yes.. that works well for getting good traffic on your articles. I have FB fanpage for the same for posting my blog posts.

For getting good traffic for your site you can use social book marking sites like Stumbleupon are also of help. I use Stumbleupon for getting traffic to my blog.
Even many people on facebook have a habit of publishing status as immediately as they do or perform something new in their life.

Not necessarily a new thing they do. Even they write in their status as, OOOhhh... aaahha, just now i got up. All that Rubbish as if its an international event.

This is all because they want to remain active on facebook. They want to show that they use facebook regularly..... Even my brother do this.

A herd mentality.There are people in my knowledge who cannot spell Face Book and cannot write a single sentence without grammatical mistakes.

Very true ! and now with the tracking facility since your mobile gets connected to FB, your profile updates your movements as well ! So and so is at Hotel Taj or is in the Mumbai airport and so on...I hate this invasion on privacy !

Such people are only showing off and trying to scream to the world that they have ARRIVED in life with all the trappings, shopping in malls, dining in five star and trendy places etc. But no one stops to think if it is right to post such information and that it can even prove harmful !!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.