Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone got an idea what is this thread about while reading the subject of this thread. I strongly believe that no freedom comes without any responsibility. I humbly request you to share your views on my view. I guess most will agree with me on this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone got an idea what is this thread about while reading the subject of this thread. I strongly believe that no freedom comes without any responsibility.. I humbly request you to share your views on my view. I guess most will agree with me on this.

Freedom brings not only Rights but Responsibilities too. In short freedom is exercising your rights without encroaching in to other's rights. And this is the responsibility of every citizen.
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone got an idea what is this thread about while reading the subject of this thread. I strongly believe that no freedom comes without any responsibility. I humbly request you to share your views on my view. I guess most will agree with me on this.

Yes freedom and responsibility are the opposite sides of the same coin. You cannot enjoy your freedom without taking responsibilities for your actions.
Thank you said by: suni51, RobertP
Hi Everyone,

Yes freedom and responsibility are the opposite sides of the same coin. You cannot enjoy your freedom without taking responsibilities for your actions.

Many people howl at the top of their voice about their rights, conveniently forgetting their responsibilities.
Hi Everyone,

I hundred percent agree with your views, freedom and responsibilities are related to each other. If a person wants his right of freedom, he'll have to do it within a frame of rules. If he thinks freedom is his right and rules for others, he probably needs to learn a lot about both- Rights and Freedom.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those who do not understand the the role and meaning of rights and responsibilities are not worthy of Freedom.
I am in total agreement. An irresponsible person will always be under whip of some body. Freedom means self dependence and self discipline that come from rsponsible behavior only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Of course, it goes without aying that freedom always comes with responsibilities since it is a two edged sword,,,My freedom should not encroach on anothers freedom ! Thats exactly why we have certain rules and norms that are accepted by majority and following them is the safest way of ensurig that we all have our freedom and also do not come in the way of others enjoying their freedom ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course, it goes without aying that freedom always comes with responsibilities since it is a two edged sword,,,My freedom should not encroach on anothers freedom ! Thats exactly why we have certain rules and norms that are accepted by majority and following them is the safest way of ensurig that we all have our freedom and also do not come in the way of others enjoying their freedom ..

That's definitely is the right way of thinking of a right thinking citizen. Unfortunately it's not happening in that way.

That's definitely is the right way of thinking of a right thinking citizen. Unfortunately it's not happening in that way.

Yes people care more about themselves than other people's rights. You can listen to any kind of music in your house but not so loud that the sound disturbs your neighbors.

Yes people care more about themselves than other people's rights. You can listen to any kind of music in your house but not so loud that the sound disturbs your neighbors.

exactly. it may be a melody to you. but it will be cacophony to your neighbor. if the neighbor protests, you say, this is my house. i can do whatever i like.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.