Earlier cooking was the prerogative of women only although some of the best chefs across the world are men. But now we see more and more men cooking at least once in a while.....I feel that every human being regardless of the gender should be able to cook , what do yoou say ?
Do you all cook ? what are your favorite dishes and the ones that you are good at dishing out ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier cooking was the prerogative of women only although some of the best chefs across the world are men. But now we see more and more men cooking at least once in a while.....I feel that every human being regardless of the gender should be able to cook , what do yoou say ?
Do you all cook ? what are your favorite dishes and the ones that you are good at dishing out ?

If this question was asked to me couple of years back, I would have said no. However, time has taught me to cook. And yes, from my personal experience I agree with you that all of us should know to cook. It's of great help in times of needs as well as it's an art which if mastered will help us to satisfy our's as well as others taste buds tantrums.

I love to eat spicy foods and the ones which I cook I try my best to spice them all.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

If this question was asked to me couple of years back, I would have said no. However, time has taught me to cook. And yes, from my personal experience I agree with you that all of us should know to cook. It's of great help in times of needs as well as it's an art which if mastered will help us to satisfy our's as well as others taste buds tantrums.

I love to eat spicy foods and the ones which I cook I try my best to spice them all.

Cooking can be an interesting and satisfying hobby besides being a very practical one too....The more you cook the more you become happy with what you are doing and will want to experiment some more :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unfortunately this very essential and necessity field i could not reach. Yes, The best cooks even from the mythological days were men. Nala and Bheema are well known cooks.
I like Roti and Dal.

Cooking can be an interesting and satisfying hobby besides being a very practical one too....The more you cook the more you become happy with what you are doing and will want to experiment some more :)

One thing I have discovered about cooking is that if done with heart will yield great result and if cooking done just for sake of doing will turn out to be disaster.
I love to cook and experiment with different foods all the time. Although I like to eat spicy food I prefer making simple food daily, simple but tasty and try to keep its original flavors intact. I don't like to add too many spices and condiments while making any dish.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love to cook and experiment with different foods all the time. Although I like to eat spicy food I prefer making simple food daily, simple but tasty and try to keep its original flavors intact. I don't like to add too many spices and condiments while making any dish.

It is the same here although my family prefers meats and fish to be spicy when I make it into curries.But nowadays they prefer steaming which is far more healthier. I love spicy food but I try and balnce it out with raitha and bolied vegetables with just salt and pepper...

One thing I have discovered about cooking is that if done with heart will yield great result and if cooking done just for sake of doing will turn out to be disaster.

Yes Cooking is an art. Out of 64 varieties of shastras in Hinduismm, Paka Shastra is one.. Like any other art it has to be constantly experimented. The more one experiments, the more new avenues are opened.
I don't know cooking though I would like this. I can only make omlette and boil eggs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
I don't know cooking though I would like this. I can only make omlette and boil eggs.

You are fortunate. At least you can make an omelette and boil the eggs. I cannot make even Tea.

You are fortunate. At least you can make an omelette and boil the eggs. I cannot make even Tea.

You can still learn ....Now with the tea bags making tea is the easiset job there is .. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.