Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know cooking though I would like this. I can only make omlette and boil eggs.

You are fortunate. At least you can make an omelette and boil the eggs. I cannot make even Tea.

You can still learn ....Now with the tea bags making tea is the easiset job there is .. :)

It's not that I didn't try cooking. As you said in your early thread that cooking should be done with full heart. You are right. That putting the heart in cooking is very much absent. I put oil instead of water.
I don't know cooking though I would like this. I can only make omlette and boil eggs.

You are fortunate. At least you can make an omelette and boil the eggs. I cannot make even Tea.[/

I can make tea and coffee also. This is nothing but boiling the tea leaves and coffee. Moreover now we have also tea bags that have only to be dipped in hot water as long as you get desired color.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are fortunate. At least you can make an omelette and boil the eggs. I cannot make even Tea.[/

I can make tea and coffee also. This is nothing but boiling the tea leaves and coffee. Moreover now we have also tea bags that have only to be dipped in hot water as long as you get desired color.

The way in which Usha and you are encouraging me, I feel like plunging in to action of cooking from tomorrow itself.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You are fortunate. At least you can make an omelette and boil the eggs. I cannot make even Tea.

The way in which Usha and you are encouraging me, I feel like plunging in to action of cooking from tomorrow itself.

Cooking and Gardening in my opinion have many similarities. When a dish turns out good we feel very happy and on top of the world similarly when a plant thrives under our care and begins to bloom we get the same pleasure ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Cooking and Gardening in my opinion have many similarities. When a dish turns out good we feel very happy and on top of the world similarly when a plant thrives under our care and begins to bloom we get the same pleasure ...

True. The satisfaction derived out seeing our efforts taking the form is altogether is different. And this trait applies to all creative arts. Both cooking and gardening are creative arts.
I LIKE to cook in my free time. COOKING is not an easy task. It is art. Now many men all over the world cook food. Tradition is changing now.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
When I was at school we had a cookery class once a week and this was something we really looked forward to and when I told this to my children, they were feeling bad that they dint have since none of the schools have cookery classes now... So I would ask them to cook at home whatever they wanted and today I am glad I did that since they are all able to take care of themselves without having to depend on outside takeaway food....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
During holidays, I love to cook breakfast, and some times I experiment with some, for me cooking is difficult, and it needs a great sense and care to prepare nice dishes.

http://mohanmekap.com/

During holidays, I love to cook breakfast, and some times I experiment with some, for me cooking is difficult, and it needs a great sense and care to prepare nice dishes.

It is best to start with some easy to prepare simple dishes where you cannot go wrong and then try others.....Omlettes, french toast,Sandwiches are all easy to prepare and also fill you up. Most importantly when a person is living alone it saves him or her from totally depnding on take aways and restaurants...

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

It is best to start with some easy to prepare simple dishes where you cannot go wrong and then try others.....Omlettes, french toast,Sandwiches are all easy to prepare and also fill you up. Most importantly when a person is living alone it saves him or her from totally depnding on take aways and restaurants...

Knowing how to cook is of great help. It makes him sort of independent.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.