Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Maggi is probably the only food I can cook without harming other people's digestive systems...grinning

Maggi was life saver for my son as well when he was in the hostel and had to suffer the bad food served at the canteen. He wd venture into the kitchen and prepare Maggi and make it as nutritious as possible by adding a tomato or carrots or whatever was handy there..

Maggi and many of the ready to cook noodles are very popular with youngsters. Its really useful when one need to prepare food in a hurry. When I was staying at rent even I used to keep it in stock.

In fact noodles and macroni can be used in many ways  . I add it to soup to make it wholesome and one of my friends sprinkles fried noodles instead of sevia at the top of the Idli batter  before steaming them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Maggi is probably the only food I can cook without harming other people's digestive systems...grinning

Maggi was life saver for my son as well when he was in the hostel and had to suffer the bad food served at the canteen. He wd venture into the kitchen and prepare Maggi and make it as nutritious as possible by adding a tomato or carrots or whatever was handy there..

Maggi and many of the ready to cook noodles are very popular with youngsters. Its really useful when one need to prepare food in a hurry. When I was staying at rent even I used to keep it in stock.

In fact noodles and macroni can be used in many ways  . I add it to soup to make it wholesome and one of my friends sprinkles fried noodles instead of sevia at the top of the Idli batter  before steaming them !

I like the idea of fried noodles in idlis, It looks like a great way to add a bit of crunch and make an interesting texture! Thanks for the tip.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I like the idea of fried noodles in idlis, It looks like a great way to add a bit of crunch and make an interesting texture! Thanks for the tip.

We have some students from Arunachal Pradesh renting an apartment close to our house and they keep on experimenting with noodles and rice . Apparently they make a dish with noodles, eggs , tomatoes ,spinach and potatoes , something in between an omlette and a pan cake..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sounds good. I know preparations with Noodles one or two varieties. I have to try this time.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

We have some students from Arunachal Pradesh renting an apartment close to our house and they keep on experimenting with noodles and rice . Apparently they make a dish with noodles, eggs , tomatoes ,spinach and potatoes , something in between an omlette and a pan cake..

Sounds quite interesting and a time saver, just the things students would want to eat, make something nice and fulfilling without having to wash too many utensils afterwards. I really have a mind to try this out one day. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

I love cooking.As I am living alone. I cook myself. I make every kind of food but my best recipe is chicken biryani.

Good to know that you can cook

I am a learner. Think one day or other i too can cook like you.

Chandan Kumar singh wrote:

I love cooking.As I am living alone. I cook myself. I make every kind of food but my best recipe is chicken biryani.

That is great, in fact these days men are becoming better cooks that women and in many homes I see men cooking during weekends...In my own household my son loves cooking and now he cooks some special  dishes for his wife during weekends. He sends me recipes for fusion dishes that he has experimented and tried out successfully ..expressionless

usha manohar wrote:

That is great, in fact these days men are becoming better cooks that women and in many homes I see men cooking during weekends...In my own household my son loves cooking and now he cooks some special  dishes for his wife during weekends. He sends me recipes for fusion dishes that he has experimented and tried out successfully ..expressionless

Its nice to see men contributing their share in the kitchen. Many men are venturing into the food industries. Its no wonder that many of the master chef winners turn out to be men

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Its nice to see men contributing their share in the kitchen. Many men are venturing into the food industries. Its no wonder that many of the master chef winners turn out to be men

I've heard stories of men becoming victims of society's stereotypes if they dream to pursue a woman centric field such as cooking.

Imagine a man in a conservative household whose fathers and forefathers have done nothing but government jobs. And suddenly he tells his family about his dream to be a chef. How tough it would be for him to convince them!! 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.