Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

I like cooking very much and cook different varieties of food. Gender is not a matter in cooking. While you are good in cooking which makes bonding in relationship. And, this is true.

Yes food is an important and integral part of our life so, it is bound to affect our lives. At least one of the couple shd be able to cook decently or else engage a cook ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

I like cooking very much and cook different varieties of food. Gender is not a matter in cooking. While you are good in cooking which makes bonding in relationship. And, this is true.

Yes food is an important and integral part of our life so, it is bound to affect our lives. At least one of the couple shd be able to cook decently or else engage a cook ..

Cooking is a life skill and one of the most innovative creations of human life. It is so vibrant and says so much about socio-economical and geographical features of a place. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Cooking is an art. Cooking is essential to life and very beneficial to eating healthy, and therefore being healthy. With Home cooking the ingredients and the Dishes can be controlled, and portions commensurate with one's appetite. Cooking i at home, generally saves money over eating at restaurants.

rambabu wrote:

Cooking is an art. Cooking is essential to life and very beneficial to eating healthy, and therefore being healthy. With Home cooking the ingredients and the Dishes can be controlled, and portions commensurate with one's appetite. Cooking i at home, generally saves money over eating at restaurants.

Home cooking is good for our health and health of our pocket as well.

One should have variety in life even with regard to food..No doubt home food is healthier when care is taken to make it balanced and nutritious . I know of households where the lady cooks rice , dhal and fish at the most. This is definitely not balanced diet and you are better off eating Chinese food or a thali meal in a restaurant . So, it all depends on how much thought has gone into making food wholesome ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Cooking is an integral part of one's life and it brings variety of flavors into a person's life. Cooking can be done in such a way, it can either invoke a mouth-watering reaction or make us reconsider the idea of actually eating the whole meal. The proper mixture of all the ingredients cooked with patience and love can make eating a wonderful experience for anyone. Whether it is men or women, both of them are cooking when they are required to cook like boys who live in hostels cook for themselves occasionally. Whether you cook daily or sometimes or once in a month, I think cooking is a skill we should possess as we can't anticipate when we will be alone and in need to cook to eat something healthy that is made in home.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

Cooking is a life skill and one of the most innovative creations of human life. It is so vibrant and says so much about socio-economical and geographical features of a place. 

Absolutely ! even within a district we find so many different ways of making a single dish depending on the region. For example there is a very popular Mangalorean dish called chicken sukka, which is prepared in different ways in different parts of the district. So one can imagine what it is when it comes to different states within the nation..

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

Absolutely ! even within a district we find so many different ways of making a single dish depending on the region. For example there is a very popular Mangalorean dish called chicken sukka, which is prepared in different ways in different parts of the district. So one can imagine what it is when it comes to different states within the nation..

ability to prepare different Varieties of food often helps in avoiding monotony. My wife is a good cook. But her cooking abilities are restricted to a limited varieties.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

ability to prepare different Varieties of food often helps in avoiding monotony. My wife is a good cook. But her cooking abilities are restricted to a limited varieties.

It right that to avoid monotony we must be tried food than our regular one. But it is not possible everyday. For everyday our traditional food can give us satisfication. If some ask me to eat rice for 7 days, it is not possible for me. Dal Chapati is my first choice.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
M.Thamarai Selvi wrote:

It right that to avoid monotony we must be tried food than our regular one. But it is not possible everyday. For everyday our traditional food can give us satisfication. If some ask me to eat rice for 7 days, it is not possible for me. Dal Chapati is my first choice.

Yes. eating same food day in and Day out bores me.  We in my house eat both Chapati and Rice. I prefer to eat chapati during nights.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.