Summer is here aand it is vacation time for all....If you have holiday plans this should help you make up your mind.India has some off the most beautiful spots on earth and here is a list of 17 such places that are breathtakingly beautiful...which one of them gets the most votes I wonder ?
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/beautiful-places-in-india-you-must-visit/?ref=side_bar&type=rising

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Summer is here aand it is vacation time for all....If you have holiday plans this should help you make up your mind.India has some off the most beautiful spots on earth and here is a list of 17 such places that are breathtakingly beautiful...which one of them gets the most votes I wonder ?
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/beautiful-places-in-india-you-must-visit/?ref=side_bar&type=rising

Except Munnar and Kashmir, i never knew about other places. I wonder if these places are under the coverage Tourism development departments of the respective governments. Anyhow, i will plan a destination to HP. APTDC has a link service to HP.

Except Munnar and Kashmir, i never knew about other places. I wonder if these places are under the coverage Tourism development departments of the respective governments. Anyhow, i will plan a destination to HP. APTDC has a link service to HP.

Hogenekal falls is in the Tamilnadu Karnataka border and most of the others are in the northern region and they all look amazingly beautiful...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hogenekal falls is in the Tamilnadu Karnataka border and most of the others are in the northern region and they all look amazingly beautiful...

Yes most of them are in the Northern part of India. I'm interested to know if there are any packaged tours undertaken by Central Tourism development. Some of the regions in the list like Leh and Kargil are covered by Private Tourist buses from AP itself They are very expensive
Wow! So many amazing and beautiful places! But to visit some, you really need to be fit and healthy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
North and North east India where the mighty Himalayas stand is always a destination I crave for. There's hills and hills everywhere some are covered with greenery where as others are snow covered. Leh Ladakh is a paradise and not a piece of cake for every one as physically fit people can only have a taste of it. Just before Leh is another paradise i.e., Jammu and Kashmir.
This link has also included Spiti valley which is more beautiful than Leh I guess. But, it has missed out Kinnaur valley. Looking at all the superb destinations in a single place is a heavenly feeling at least for a nature lover like me.
Thanks for the link mam.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
North and North east India where the mighty Himalayas stand is always a destination I crave for. There's hills and hills everywhere some are covered with greenery where as others are snow covered. Leh Ladakh is a paradise and not a piece of cake for every one as physically fit people can only have a taste of it. Just before Leh is another paradise i.e., Jammu and Kashmir.
This link has also included Spiti valley which is more beautiful than Leh I guess. But, it has missed out Kinnaur valley. Looking at all the superb destinations in a single place is a heavenly feeling at least for a nature lover like me.
Thanks for the link mam.

Of course, they are the most sought after destinations. But, they are located in remote regions and difficult terrains. Are they well connected by Air or train? If so please give the details.Please also give details about Roadways.
My vote goes for valley of valley of flowers Sikkim, some of my favorites are not in list,

http://mohanmekap.com/

The Himalayan region has some of the most beautiful spots on this earth...I wish I could spend an entire month touring the entire region since now all the information required is readily available and one can chalk out a schedule easily based on this, do the bookings for place of stay etc online ! The more we travel the more we get to learn and absorb and personally I feel money spent on travel is the best investment there is...

In northern side of Odisha one beautiful place known as Dev Kunda, (bathing paradise of Lord), it is a beautiful place, and person who can hike and reach top of mountain can find beautiful natural garden and fruit garden managed automatically and the origin of river still not known as it comes instantly from top of mountain, it is a beautiful place, road for two to three kilometers are not so good.
87_big.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Deokundwaterfall.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Thanks for the link mam.

Of course, they are the most sought after destinations. But, they are located in remote regions and difficult terrains. Are they well connected by Air or train? If so please give the details.Please also give details about Roadways.

Sikkim you can reach by train. New Jalpaiguri is the nearest railway station. Once you reach there, you can choose to visit either Darjeeling or Sikkim or both if time permits. Darjeeling toy train is world famous as we all know. However, to reach Sikkim you can board a bus or taxi as per your desire.
Kashmir can be reached via Jammu. Jammu to Kashmir you can travel by bus.
Leh can be reached by 2 ways. One is from Kashmir via Kargil and the other one is from Manali. Both are tiring journeys but scenic.
Key Monastery is in Spiti valley. Spiti valley is better reached from Manali and bus is the only mode of transportation. You can travel till Delhi in train and then board a luxury bus from Delhi to Manali and from there you can choose to visit either Spiti valley or Leh via Lahaul valley which is a journey of almost 2 days.
Tungnath is a trek and to reach there you need to travel by bus from Dehradun to Chopta. Dehradun is connected with trains from Delhi.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.