In recent times Chetan Bhagat is one of the most successful writers in India and he himself has had a brilliant academic career as well prior to his becoming a successful writer.Here are some of his quotes on Life and sucess...

1, Don't just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.

2, If challenges could always be overcome, they would cease to be a challenge !

3, “The world's most sensible person and the biggest idiot both stay within us. The worst part is, you can't even tell who is who.”

4, In our education system, we are taught to munch figures and remember them for lifetime. But does it help? We are not taught how to make decisions.

5, When you are not successful, few will beleieve in your dreams, You are one of them who do. Sometimes you will be the only one !

6, People who stand first in class, dont do the best in life. People who understand people , their field and themselves do !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In recent times Chetan Bhagat is one of the most successful writers in India and he himself has had a brilliant academic career as well prior to his becoming a successful writer.Here are some of his quotes on Life and sucess...

1, Don't just have career or academic goals. Set goals to give you a balanced, successful life. I use the word balanced before successful. Balanced means ensuring your health, relationships, mental peace are all in good order.

2, If challenges could always be overcome, they would cease to be a challenge !

3, “The world's most sensible person and the biggest idiot both stay within us. The worst part is, you can't even tell who is who.”

4, In our education system, we are taught to munch figures and remember them for lifetime. But does it help? We are not taught how to make decisions.

5, When you are not successful, few will beleieve in your dreams, You are one of them who do. Sometimes you will be the only one !

6, People who stand first in class, dont do the best in life. People who understand people , their field and themselves do !

Chetan Bhagat is my favorite writer also,
His quotes reflect the truths. Because he's a self made man.
I liked his quote on setting Goals. Yes, a goalless life is like a rudderless Boat
His quotes are simply brilliant and they are actually so logical, if only people realised the importance of them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The quote "People who stand first in class, dont do the best in life." is the stark naked truth.. Chetan's quotes speak of his keen observation on Real life.
Thanks Rambabu, Kalyani :) I agree ! Chetan is very intelligent and it shows in his way of thinking and interpreting life ! He is able to study life at close quarters and analyse it well...He comes across as a well read, knowledgeable , balanced and a just person in media debates as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.