Here is a collection of rare photos of World War 1. They depict the daily life of soldiers in the trenches, destruction of towns and military leaders during the World War I as the world marks the centenary year of the mega war, which began in 1914.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-rare-photos-world-war-i-as-never-seen-before/20140611.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So gruesome and ghastly images yet they represent triumph and victory over the evil! And yet, more images of similar nature follow from subsequent wars since then and keep occurring even today!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So gruesome and ghastly images yet they represent triumph and victory over the evil! And yet, more images of similar nature follow from subsequent wars since then and keep occurring even today!

So true The fight between good and evil will never cease. It goes on as long as the greed rules the roost in the world.
I guess WW 2 was even worse since most of the human experiments and atrocities were committed during the period between WW 1 and WW 2. Some of the pictures I have seen in the Times picture Gallery bring tears in your eyes - the dejection,helplessness and the utter despair on the faces of the jews is unforgettable, haunts you forevr! At such times you really hate being born a human being since only they can go down to that level of inhumanness !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess WW 2 was even worse since most of the human experiments and atrocities were committed during the period between WW 1 and WW 2. Some of the pictures I have seen in the Times picture Gallery bring tears in your eyes - the dejection,helplessness and the utter despair on the faces of the jews is unforgettable, haunts you forevr! At such times you really hate being born a human being since only they can go down to that level of inhumanness !!!

Who can forget the famous concentration camp Auschwitz in Poland, where the Nazis played football with the head of a Jew who was alive and buried neck deep? Vietnam war is another blotch on the face of the humanity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.