According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, the United States, Russia, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea possess approximately 16,300 nuclear weapons collectively.
Here is the detailed list.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-defence-news-us-has-7300-nuclear-weapons-do-you-know-indias-count/20140623.htm#1
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every country wants to become a super ‘Asvatthāma’ by possessing these nuclear ‘brahmāstras’. When Asvatthāma released the ultimate weapon brahmastra to destroy all male members in Pandava's family, there was a Sri Krishna to protect them. But who is the savior going to protect the human race from the forthcoming global catastrophe?
Every country wants to become a super ‘Asvatthāma’ by possessing these nuclear ‘brahmāstras’. When Asvatthāma released the ultimate weapon brahmastra to destroy all male members in Pandava's family, there was a Sri Krishna to protect them. But who is the savior going to protect the human race from the forthcoming global catastrophe?

Lack of trust, fear and insecurity among the Nations are the reasons for piling of these Nuclear weapons. Solution is only "Peaceful coexistence " . Till then piling of nuclear weapons will be there.

Lack of trust, fear and insecurity among the Nations are the reasons for piling of these Nuclear weapons. Solution is only "Peaceful coexistence " . Till then piling of nuclear weapons will be there.

What will happen the day these nuclear weapons see the light of day? Or they fall into wrong hands???? I get goosebumps just thinking about it! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This creates balance and brings into peace to this reason, in this modern day world, countries need to have such capability in order to stay peacefully. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

What will happen the day these nuclear weapons see the light of day? Or they fall into wrong hands???? I get goosebumps just thinking about it! :blink:

Intelligence departments expressed the same fear. And, they suspect some of the extremist groups already in possession of nuclear weapons , know how and the raw materials also.

Intelligence departments expressed the same fear. And, they suspect some of the extremist groups already in possession of nuclear weapons , know how and the raw materials also.

True....seeing how money corrupts everyone easily, it may not be at all difficult for the extremists to procure the material and technology required! Not just extremists, but even countries like North Korea possessing such weaponry is too worrisome for !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.