An attention grabbing Advertisement drives Home the Message directly to the Heart.
In the recently released ad by the Bangalore Police urging people not to talk on the phone while driving is one such ad.
Have a look at some more Advertisement campaigns.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-15-powerful-ads-with-a-message-for-you/20140704.htm#1
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
An attention grabbing Advertisement drives Home the Message directly to the Heart.
In the recently released ad by the Bangalore Police urging people not to talk on the phone while driving is one such ad.
http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-15-powerful-ads-with-a-message-for-you/20140704.htm#1

Most of the ad clips are from western countries, however in India we get to see some really good ads ..My favorite is ' Ullu mat banao and all othet Idea ads starring Abhishek Bachan ...lol :laugh: .. and Tata tea where the muslim lady invites the couple looking for their house keys into her home for a cup of tea ! Simple but very effective , it also helps bring communities together !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of the ad clips are from western countries, however in India we get to see some really good ads ..My favorite is ' Ullu mat banao and all othet Idea ads starring Abhishek Bachan ...lol :laugh: .. and Tata tea where the muslim lady invites the couple looking for their house keys into her home for a cup of tea ! Simple but very effective , it also helps bring communities together !

I too liked the Ad of Tata tea. One more I liked is an old one by HDFC. Where the theme is Self reliance.

I too liked the Ad of Tata tea. One more I liked is an old one by HDFC. Where the theme is Self reliance.

Yes most ban ads are very good , there was one by Anand Rathi financial services which I really liked ...Of course there are some which make you cry because of the way they have been shot ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes most ban ads are very good , there was one by Anand Rathi financial services which I really liked ...Of course there are some which make you cry because of the way they have been shot ...

Some are funny and far from truth. By using a Ball pen made by a particular company, the child becomes the topper in the exams.Most of them belong to the same category. The good ones and worth remembering are very less.

Some are funny and far from truth. By using a Ball pen made by a particular company, the child becomes the topper in the exams.Most of them belong to the same category. The good ones and worth remembering are very less.

The ads of Fevicol adhesive are also very well presented.

Fevicol has cleverly used comedy in all it's Ads, which became instant hits.

These days there is a ad war between two leading toothpaste companies for the Sensitive segment. In one of them different India born doctors are shown invariably practicing in UK- wonder why?

These days there is a ad war between two leading toothpaste companies for the Sensitive segment. In one of them different India born doctors are shown invariably practicing in UK- wonder why?

Leave it to the wisdom of the Ad creators. These Toothpaste Ads are not popular among the viewers. They are just stale endorsements of some imaginary Dentists.
But we have come a long way since the times when every ad whether it was match boxes or soft drinks or batteries had to have a good looking girl grinning at the viewers ... ;) :cheer:

But we have come a long way since the times when every ad whether it was match boxes or soft drinks or batteries had to have a good looking girl grinning at the viewers ... ;) :cheer:

Yeah even now men's deos and shaving creams as well as baniyan ads are shown by attractive girls, really silly in my opinion.

But the ones that I like are ullu mat banao ads, entertaining and effective at the same time! I wonder if you remember the Rolo ad in which a little boy teases a baby elephant and the elephant never forgets. Years later, during a parade he smacks the now grown up young man nicely on the head for teasing him! That is one ad I can never forget! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.