Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently, Bangalore police drive against auto drivers who are not following standard regulatory practices.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Recent exercise undertaken by Bangalore police to curb Auto Rickshaw atrocities is commendable. Police pretending like general commuters, caught the erring Auto Rickshaw drivers red handed. But, there was no Ad campaign cautioning the commuters.
Talking about ads with moral responsibility,. I remember there was one ad for a motorbike done by Amir Khan where he emphasised on driving with caution and respecting traffic rules, instead of focusing on speed and style like most bike ads do. That was an ad I really liked where he gave a message of being careful and respectful of our own life as well as others'. I don't remember which bike it was though.

Then there is this Mahindra Duro ad I like where the couple on the scooter chases a car to return their water bottle that the people in cazr had thrown out on the road!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Talking about ads with moral responsibility,. I remember there was one ad for a motorbike done by Amir Khan where he emphasised on driving with caution and respecting traffic rules, instead of focusing on speed and style like most bike ads do. That was an ad I really liked where he gave a message of being careful and respectful of our own life as well as others'. I don't remember which bike it was though.

Then there is this Mahindra Duro ad I like where the couple on the scooter chases a car to return their water bottle that the people in cazr had thrown out on the road!

Yes I remember the das...among the recent ones I feel that the Aishwariya - Abhishek ads for home appliances are pretty badly done probably the makers think having a star couple is good enough !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I remember the das...among the recent ones I feel that the Aishwariya - Abhishek ads for home appliances are pretty badly done probably the makers think having a star couple is good enough !

That's a wrong notion these Ad guys have. All public interest/ Public awareness Ads made with Aamir Khan became hits. Especially, the Ad made for Pregnant woman underlining the importance of Nutritious food and Tourism development are hits not because of Aamir khan. But because of presentation, lucid narration.And support of well pictured Visuals.

It is reported that the ad for Hyundai i10 car at its introduction in the market,featuring Shah Rukh Khan played a very important role in its successful launch.
I agree that celebrities do have a pull...But the ad itself shd be effective enough to leave a message to the viewers otherwise it can fall flat...Amitabh is another celebrity who is featured in every ad possible from noodles,rice,banks to tourism .He no doubt is making a pocketful and probably the companies too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree that celebrities do have a pull...But the ad itself shd be effective enough to leave a message to the viewers otherwise it can fall flat...Amitabh is another celebrity who is featured in every ad possible from noodles,rice,banks to tourism .He no doubt is making a pocketful and probably the companies too..

AB's Ads are successful because, they are well made. For example, "Sirf Do Boond" the Ad on Antipolio drops is an example of sending the message in the simplest possible manner, which no one can miss, including rural readers/ Viewers.

A few months ago there was a report which said AB was worth around Rs 600 crores.
A good Ad consists of 3 interrelated components, Head Copy or Headline, A visual and typography. It's only if all the three components agree with each other, an Ad succeeds. Cast in the Ad need not be always the reason for its success.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.