Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cadbury silk chocolate where everyone was seen drooling and licking was disgusting , I dont know what the idea was and so is an ad now being shown for some chips or crisps where Bomman Irani licks the fingers of a person who finshes the packet of chips YUK !!! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Cadbury silk chocolate where everyone was seen drooling and licking was disgusting , I dont know what the idea was and so is an ad now being shown for some chips or crisps where Bomman Irani licks the fingers of a person who finshes the packet of chips YUK !!! :huh:

True. I have seen this Ad.perhaps the Ad makers thought, finger licking will add value to the Ad. Ignorant Ad creators.

I haven't seen this ad but can't understand why a dignified person like Boman had to do this ad???? Is the lure of money so great??? :sick:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I haven't seen this ad but can't understand why a dignified person like Boman had to do this ad???? Is the lure of money so great??? :sick:

You won't miss this ridiculous Ad. One of these days, you will certainly see this. Yes, as you said, it's the lure for money that drags people like Bomman's stature.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.