Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Instead of "learn yoga" I would prefer jogging and outdoor outings to become more positive. :whistle: :whistle:

I too prefer being outdoors and go for walking or exercising but we can combine the two - Yoga is also good for your mind so we can have the best of both ! As it is now with heavy rains it is not possible to go out for walks so Yoga and exercise at home is the only option to keep fit !

I'm for yoga which sharpens both body and soul.
Instead of "learn yoga" I would prefer jogging and outdoor outings to become more positive. :whistle: :whistle:

I too prefer being outdoors and go for walking or exercising but we can combine the two - Yoga is also good for your mind so we can have the best of both ! As it is now with heavy rains it is not possible to go out for walks so Yoga and exercise at home is the only option to keep fit !

Even I prefer yoga...makes one calm and more disciplined.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Even I prefer yoga...makes one calm and more disciplined.

The word Yoga means yoking Body and soul together. A regular practice lasting a mere 10 minutes can make one physically and mentally sound. Even if you work for the entire day, you remain fresh. The day i miss my yoga i feel as if i lost something.
Ideas are always good. Following the ideas is very difficult and definitely not possible to maintain it in the material world. We should improve our positive energy ourselves only. Live the life as per your expectation and goals. Don't follow what others are saying because you are the only the person to know about you and decide what is good or wrong. Always say i can able to finish the work ,automatically you will have the positive energy. The only way to beat stress is keep your mind always fresh.
Nothing is impossible for a determined soul. See how a blind girl from Chennai cracked UPSC exam.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Blind-girl-from-Tamil-Nadu-cracks-UPSC-exam/articleshow/36454609.cms
I loved this site. All the tips that are mentioned in the site are absolutely true and also not so hard to follow :) and if practiced on daily basis can genuinely improve your lifestyle and make you a positive person.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I loved this site. All the tips that are mentioned in the site are absolutely true and also not so hard to follow :) and if practiced on daily basis can genuinely improve your lifestyle and make you a positive person.

That's why we take simple things as hoax and would never believe them . Because of the belief that it's more complicated ways alone work. A wrong belief indeed.
Yes true. Often in my case I tend to worry too much over small issues which really does not have much significance. It only stresses me more and gives birth to complications.

Taking it easy, avoiding brooding and living in the present will pave the way for positivity. A 10 minute deep inhaling and exhaling will work wonders in embracing to positivity.
I am really interested in some easy meditation tips which does not take much time and can also improve sleeping disorders as well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.